Kevin Lee responds to Colby's mocking tweet of Michael Joseph Perry......

Shut up Kevin Lee, focus on winning some fights and not getting staph.

Damn it, I don't like to see my two favourite fighters beefing, but Colby's tweet was A+

Colby's tweet was childish and immature for a grown man who claims to fight for a living. Dude's asking to catch someone's hands and I'm not talking about in the cage

Kevin vs Colby. The battle of the try-hards. Which try-hard will be the try-hardinest try-hard to ever try too hard

Damn it, I don't like to see my two favourite fighters beefing, but Colby's tweet was A+

I guess Kevin is just backing his Detroit brother, because I see no problem with Colby's tweet. And I find it funny that a shit talker like Kevin has problem with fiighter talking shit too.

Does anyone really care about online drama??

Thats basically all modern mma is now a days to casuals.

Its a high school bitch fest first and fighting second. Which sucks balls I dont who care who has beef just want to see the best fight.

Well what can you expect from a crybaby who runs to the police when he was inadvertently hit by a boomerang.

colby "bitch breed" covington

Thats basically all modern mma is now a days to casuals.

Its a high school bitch fest first and fighting second. Which sucks balls I dont who care who has beef just want to see the best fight.
This x 100 mate. I don’t even have twitter, FB or any other social media. I just don’t get the obsession, but then again I was born in the 60s.

This x 100 mate. I don’t even have twitter, FB or any other social media. I just don’t get the obsession, but then again I was born in the 60s.
Both yinz are up way too late, youre going to be cranky tomorrow.

Both yinz are up way too late, youre going to be cranky tomorrow.
It’s already 10 am here in Nairobi. But yes, i rarely stay up past 11 pm these days, unless i am watching a card.

Kevin Lee is smart. He just got inducted into the Platinum Nation. Get some fans.

Kevin Lee is smart. He just got inducted into the Platinum Nation. Get some fans.
Seems like a pretty lonely fan base, with the exception of some snowflakes on sherdog. Suppose its better than what Lees got though.

Back