Kevin Lee Predicts Nate upsetting Conor

Did he just say that he doesn't know if Nate will show up in shape or have good cardio? Hahahahahahahahahah. Does he know who he's talking about?

Dude, Lee is fucking crazy smart when it comes to predictions involving other fighters. I’m sure he’s been wrong before, but more than often he hits the nail right on the head. He’s pretty goddamn insightful and I think that’s his biggest strength.
yep

reminds me of myself

{<Mcgoat}

Bet slip or STFU Kevin.

Didn’t anybody show him the memo ?

giphy.gif

And, I don’t give a fuck.

As far as I'm concerned Conor McGregor is 0-1-1 against Diaz. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Diaz beats him again.

that camera man does some phenomenal work. first thing i noticed.

but, kevin also picked eddie alvarez, so he doesnt get them all right

He's young and brash, but he definitely knows what the fuck he's talking about when it comes to fighting. Even in the cases that I disagree with his analysis, he presents his points in a reasonable and intelligent manner

He's a dog AND a thinker? In a year or two, he'll be even more dangerous than he already is.

Why are you calling him a dog?

Why are you calling him a dog?

You've never heard that expression used in the fight game? It means he's vicious, enjoys fighting for fighting's sake, would fare very well in a brawl. Animals make for good reference points in fighting. It's like when prospects get called hungry young lions. Or when McGregor is called chicken.

As far as I'm concerned Conor McGregor is 0-1-1 against Diaz. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Diaz beats him again.
Was a pretty clear decision for mcgregor tbh. 1 2 4 very clear mcgregors. 3 and 5 diaz.

Back