Kevin Lee on dominating Barboza, insulting the Irish, missing weight, who is next

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Interview I did today. I touched on a few things you wanted to know about like his Ireland comments, missing weight, etc.

Nice interview TS, Thanks.

I wonder if Kevin does any sort of exercises to strengthen his neck/traps. Because his chin seems to be his only weakness, he should be practicing those 24/7.

I wonder if Kevin does any sort of exercises to strengthen his neck/traps. Because his chin seems to be his only weakness, he should be practicing those 24/7.

His temple seemed sturdy when Barboza's foot landed on it.

His temple seemed sturdy when Barboza's foot landed on it.

I actually don't think Kevin's chin is as bad as people say, but it's not that great either. A lot of "chin" is just seeing strikes coming and rolling with them. As a young fighter Keven seems to lose a bit of composure in the pocket which is normal for younger fighters esp ones that don't come from a striking background.

So he'll naturally get better at that, but his chin isn't granite by any means

Less talk, more fight.

I actually don't think Kevin's chin is as bad as people say, but it's not that great either. A lot of "chin" is just seeing strikes coming and rolling with them. As a young fighter Keven seems to lose a bit of composure in the pocket which is normal for younger fighters esp ones that don't come from a striking background.

So he'll naturally get better at that, but his chin isn't granite by any means
This.

If I had to compile a list of the stupidest and most embarrassing things said in online forums, fixation on chin/power as the only two things behind a KO is up there.

There are so many factors and there are very few glass chins in mma

I have done a complete 180 on that bloke. He has very good character.

Back