Kevin Lee Humiliates Michael "The Big Cheese" Chiesa After Octagon Destruction

Do you want a rematch?

• Total voters
Rematch ? Why this privilege ?

You lose. Go back to preliminary

I've watched the fight three times, now. There were multiple shots to the back of Chiesas head. The real question is how much did Mario bet on Lee.

There was possibly 1 borderline punch to the back of the head and Lee had him in the body triangle and was punching him into oblivion for over half of the round. Only thing Chiesa did the entire fight was get a crappy takedown and attempt some submissions that weren't even close to landing. Dominated him.

There was possibly 1 borderline punch to the back of the head and Lee had him in the body triangle and was punching him into oblivion for over half of the round. Only thing Chiesa did the entire fight was get a crappy takedown and attempt some submissions that weren't even close to landing. Dominated him.
Again, Chiesa got a knockdown. And there were both elbows and punches to the back of the head. The fact that you don't know these things makes me think you didn't even watch the fight and are just here piggybacking of the white belts trying to sound like you know what the fuck you're talking about when in reality you probably only watch McNugget and Platidumb fights.

The only rematch I would want to see is a rematch with a special stipulation. They start in the same position as the fight ended when Yamasaki stopped it.

Timestamped. Chiesa says "You might wanna get in the middle..." (because I'm trying to stage a fake fight here! Help me out!)

good lookin out sherbro...lmao shit never gets old...kevin lee bringing his dad up also right on the timestamp...

your fuckin talking about my fuckin dad too...you wanna fuck my fuckin mom and dad...why dont you fuck me...huh...fuck...

I want him to go full Tupac and say "Fuck you and your motherfucking momma." Kevin Tupac Lee vs Conor Notorious McGregor is the beef we need.

Again, Chiesa got a knockdown. And there were both elbows and punches to the back of the head. The fact that you don't know these things makes me think you didn't even watch the fight and are just here piggybacking of the white belts trying to sound like you know what the fuck you're talking about when in reality you probably only watch McNugget and Platidumb fights.

Lol Chiesa didn't get a knockdown are you delusional? Chiesa got a takedown and then immediately got picked up and dumped on his head

now that i think about it...although chiesa was [<dunn]<Waaah>....lets get this rematch on....chiesa can keep talking about his fuckin mom, dad, siblings, cousins, strangers, ufc staff, himself.....
tumblr_nmt4au8aTa1tfzsyvo1_500.gif

Lol Chiesa didn't get a knockdown are you delusional? Chiesa got a takedown and then immediately got picked up and dumped on his head
Read the first three sentences of Sherdogs own play by play you fucking loser.

Read the first three sentences of Sherdogs own play by play you fucking loser.

Was the farthest thing from a knockdown / powerful strike I've ever seen. LOL you really are a delusional retard.

Was the farthest thing from a knockdown / powerful strike I've ever seen. LOL you really are a delusional retard.
A knockdown is a knockdown. Strikes to the back of the head and Mohawk area are illegal. I will repeat myself: The fact that you don't know these things makes me think you didn't even watch the fight and are just here piggybacking off the white belts trying to sound like you know what the fuck you're talking about when in reality you probably only watch McNugget and Platidumb fights.

You are a poor excuse of an MMA fan who doesn't even know the rules or the terminology. You are stupid.

A knockdown is a knockdown. Strikes to the back of the head and Mohawk area are illegal. I will repeat myself: The fact that you don't know these things makes me think you didn't even watch the fight and are just here piggybacking off the white belts trying to sound like you know what the fuck you're talking about when in reality you probably only watch McNugget and Platidumb fights.

You are a poor excuse of an MMA fan who doesn't even know the rules or the terminology. You are stupid.

you really are Chiesa's mom. Confirmed

you really are Chiesa's mom. Confirmed
You're a poor MMA fan who can't defend himself from anything that I said about you. Confirmed.

Go back to reddit, you fat troll

Last edited:
The body triangle was fully locked and he had his neck.....tap or no he was done.

Considering he was getting dominated in the part of the fight he was supposed to have the advantage, I don't think there's a reason for a rematch. It wasn't a quick/lucky thing. Lee methodically controlled him and worked to a position he wanted. It was domination.

I wanna see Lee win the belt and call out Woodley. Can you imagine? Detroit vs Ferguson. Black on Black Crime 2

dont fuckin talk about my mom, dont you ever fuckin talk about my fuckin mom, fuck you mom...um, no... yea, fuckin mom said dont talk about my mom, fuck my mom...no what the fuck...stop talking about fuckin my mom, dont ever fuckin talk about my fuckin mom...what fuck is going on here...
Yeah, and then he says "someone better come get between us..." What a tool. (Chiesa, not you Outlaw)

Anybody notice it's just white belts who keep describing hands held up and flexing his neck as 'limp'?

GTFO when you don't know what you're talking about. Accept that this is a learning opportunity and move on. You are making yourself look like an idiot.

It's hard to explain what he was doing with the hands except an involuntary reaction of going limp.

Back