Kevin Lee continues ducking Khabilov, calls out Khabib for ducking him

Seems like Lee just wants the fight that will get him to the top the quickest.

Unfortunately for him, he's a warmup fight for Khabib at best. He might want to slow his roll.

This is another Russian pull-out merchant who misses weight as well. This clip is old and he has no name or ranking value.

Yeah, let's challenge the guy who's the 1.0 version of the 2.0 guy he's actually challenging. Sit down, hater.

Doubt Lee is ducking him, I still don't think he takes the fight as losing to an unranked guy would hurt his run for the belt and at this point Khabilov is probably too much of a challenge for him.

Everyone has their reasons for why they do what they do, they all wannabe be #1 contender/champ. I'm trying to point out that there's someone else who's had KEVIN's number for a while now.

Not sure what your arguments are beyond pointing out the absolute obvious. If he's serious about that Khabib fight, then a Khabilov fight should be no problem IMO. Would be great experience if anything.
Dumb people are hypocrites and proud of it. That is pretty straight forward.

He might have to wait for Tony/Khabib to conduct their unfinished business. Afterwards, I don't see a problem with it.

8 months since KHABILOV challenged him, and then again following his win at at UFC 206 – Kevin Lee has yet to oblige.

But Kevin Lee's been calling Khabib out for ducking him for the last few weeks now. {<doc}

What's going on here? DUCK calling another man a DUCK? <OKC16>

Pls Kevin Lee is a russian killer

Ducking Khabilov because he wants to fight Khabib. Is that a joke?

Khabilov is kind of a step back rankings wise from Chiesa and Trinaldo. It'd be a good match up though, Khabilov is very skilled when he's on but he has looked like a dud a lot, too.

He's only looked like a dud a few times, he's pretty consistent.

Where the hell is he though?

In other good news, Rashid magomedov resigned with the ufc :)

Kevin Lee would strangle the life out that boy
giphy.gif
Heres what he did to the Russian on a 11 fight win streak
9688989.jpg
9688972.jpg
Benson+Henderson+Rear+Naked+Chokes+Rustam+Khabilov+-+UFC+Fight+Night+Albuquerque.gif
Heres Khabilov getting choked. Kevin would do the same to him.

LOL Don't compare Lee to Benson

A win over Khabilov does nothing for him at this point, considering that most even forgot who Rustam is.

It would be a very nice fight, but it makes no sense.

Ducking Khabilov because he wants to fight Khabib. Is that a joke?
Yeah I don't fucking get it, Khabib is a nightmare. Maybe the TS is just messing with us

Going after a tougher fighter in Khabib yet is somehow ducking Khabilov? Okay....?

He's accusing Khabib of ducking him. Use your brain brah, and not just have a sentence.
Do you actually think Kevin believes Khabib is ducking him? You're taking this stuff way too seriously. Kevin is staying active and looking to fight the top guys in the division. Meanwhile Khabilov called out Kevin in November and hasn't fought at all since then.

Back