Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

I don’t think call being involved directly in the murders of a couple dozen people “acting like a diva”

You can do your cringey martial arts “act like a man” routine but some of these guys would probably have you begging for your life. Just food for thought
You’ve got growing up to do, pal. Life experience and traveling to be had.

Ignore list getting long.

You told him he needs to travel and then put him on ignore?

sounds like you're the one who needs a brisk walk.

It’s a martial arts forum.

His evident world view of glorifying thug culture isn’t exactly mature so I told him to grow up. It’s my prerogative to place him on ignore which is the mature thing to do.

If you can’t understand that ….

It’s a martial arts forum.

His evident world view of glorifying thug culture isn’t exactly mature so I told him to grow up. It’s my prerogative to place him on ignore which is the mature thing to do.

If you can’t understand that ….
@EOW can you let the mandem know An ellipses is only 3 dots. On King David

I am 100% in the 90s and 00's were better than now camp and I don't got much interest in these new guys

that being said meet the grahams is 🔥

I knew kendrick had some talent but I didn't know he was like that.

Ok.. I dig rap beefs and diss tracks so I gave these a shot.. yeah they’re all terrible. This is a slap fight at best.

Certified doo-doo

never bothered to listen to drake ever and haven't listened to kendrick in years, so i don't have much interest in a 'beef' between the two. we aren't talking some gucci mane/jeezy or yo gotti/dolph type shit where these dudes had some sort of previous rapport or hail from the same city so some shit might pop off.
Wild how they'll even screw their own community/hometown for the sake of trying to one up each other on a beef. Dolph was home giving away Turkeys and meals for Thanksgiving to feed the community and thats when they decided to gun him down. Only for someone related to Gotti to get instantly killed in retaliation.

And while I don’t care much for Tom McDonald overall (rap wise) this has to be one of the funniest ones I’ve seen.. especially because he baited Mac Lethal into it..

This is so cringe tbh. it's not like biggie vs tupac where you could really feel the hate and someone might get killed. this is two rich grown men writing poetry about each other. imagine kendrick or drake sitting at home writing this shit like "fuck this shit goes HARD imma end him with this line". i bet if they saw each other irl neither drake nor 5'4 manlet kendrick would even throw a punch at the other. it's gossip magazine shit for guys.
Nah at least from kendrick it really doesn't sound like he's playing. He's calling drake a pedophile and saying he hopes someone kills him and shit

Need more diss tracks in heavy metal

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back