Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

He’s a tiny little rapper, probably relies on Compton thug roided bodyguards. I can’t imagine him getting personal with shitty rappers like the Game or Jim Jones who would drop him on sight.

Drake is the one who's the fake thug. Not Kendrick. Hate to break it to you, regardless of size as a human, most famous people have bodyguards, lol.

He’s a tiny little rapper, probably relies on Compton thug roided bodyguards. I can’t imagine him getting personal with shitty rappers like the Game or Jim Jones who would drop him on sight.
The hardest member of NWA who both those dudes you mention idolize was also the smallest member. All famous artists have bodyguards, it would be stupid not to. Anyone can get got, the Game got knocked out at one point. He's also in his mid 40s so most rappers his size would probably knock him out today.

The hardest member of NWA who both those dudes you mention idolize was also the smallest member. All famous artists have bodyguards, it would be stupid not to. Anyone can get got, the Game got knocked out at one point. He's also in his mid 40s so most rappers his size would probably knock him out today.
Jerry Heller?
Of course he did. He was white.

Why would that matter? To the extent hood credentials matter, he has them while Drake does not. But no, he's not a gangbanger and doesn't claim to be. Just a kid who grew up in Compton.

The biggest difference between Kendrick and the best 90s rappers is that he doesn't pretend to be a gangster on his songs.

You implied Tupac was a studio gangster. He was shot, more than once. He served time in jail.

I don’t know anything about Kendrick Lamar. And a person doesn’t need to be a “gangster” to be a good rapper. Maybe he’s an amazing rapper. Given how highly praised he seems to be, I assume he must be really great. You’re running around making fun of 90s rappers and calling them fake gangsters when a lot of them were in fact criminals and involved in gang violence etc.

You implied Tupac was a studio gangster. He was shot, more than once. He served time in jail.

I don’t know anything about Kendrick Lamar. And a person doesn’t need to be a “gangster” to be a good rapper. Maybe he’s an amazing rapper. Given how highly praised he seems to be, I assume he must be really great. You’re running around making fun of 90s rappers and calling them fake gangsters when a lot of them were in fact criminals and involved in gang violence etc.

I give zero fucks if any rapper is "real" but its quite rich and delicious to see a bunch of cornball dads from the suburbs sitting here on a karate forum calling people fake gangsters

Tupac was the greatest street poet of all time, thats all that matters, but he grew up in the ghetto, was involved in multiple shootings throughout his life, served prison time without snitching on anyone, shot two cops, and was murdered in a gang war, how is that a fake anything?

But, but, but, he enjoyed art when he was 14 years old...

OK, Skippy

never bothered to listen to drake ever and haven't listened to kendrick in years, so i don't have much interest in a 'beef' between the two. we aren't talking some gucci mane/jeezy or yo gotti/dolph type shit where these dudes had some sort of previous rapport or hail from the same city so some shit might pop off.

GKMC is an all time classic

But he's far from the GOAT

Which really doesn't exist because music is always subjective and a personal thing
Horowitz is the GOAT recorded musician. There ya go, your opinion iz objectively wrong ;-)

I give zero fucks if any rapper is "real" but its quite rich and delicious to see a bunch of cornball dads from the suburbs sitting here on a karate forum calling people fake gangsters

Tupac was the greatest street poet of all time, thats all that matters, but he grew up in the ghetto, was involved in multiple shootings throughout his life, served prison time without snitching on anyone, shot two cops, and was murdered in a gang war, how is that a fake anything?

But, but, but, he enjoyed art when he was 14 years old...

OK, Skippy
He beat up the 2 brothers that directed menace 2 society at the same time and lost his role on there. The dude had many talents and was gangsta, about gangster as you can be, being that famous and all. It's what made him hate on snoop and dre at the end because they were softer about the West vs East stuff and other problems.

I understood rap beefs back in the day before we had celebrity MMA and celebrity boxing and all that.

But now it’s kind of like. Just call Logan Paul or his brother? What his name? Johnny Paul? Paul Paul? Whoever. And set up a fight.

These guys could fight tomorrow. They have their own planes. Or if Kendrick doesn’t, Drake has two. Kendrick could borrow Drakes plane and meet him somewhere and just have a fight.

In the 90s you had “a whole east coast hating a whole west coast”, or the Ja Rule/50 Cent thing, they had gangs and entire labels at each others throats, so if you set up a fight at that time people would just shoot each other before it started.

But today? Nobody is gonna shoot Kendrick or Drake. And none of their friends are gonna shoot the other guys friends for having the wrong friend.

These beef tracks aren’t that much different from UFC promo videos except there’s no fight gonna happen at the end of the promotion…

2Pac grew up in a good home. He attended school with Jada Pinkett. Here is a video of him at 17:

2Pac later got caught up in gang culture and hung around with the bloods he met after signing with Death Row, which ultimately led to his demise when he started a fight with a random gangbanger at the MGM.Unlike 2Pac, Lamar has never pretended to be a gangster. Has never glorified that lifestyle at all. The fact he's never been shot is irrelevant because he's never placed himself in a situation to be shot. And he doesn't brag about being a gangster in his lyrics either. He's more honest than 2Pac.

Back