Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

He grew up in the projects with a crackhead mother, how is that affluent?

giphy.gif
Sorry yes, wrong choice of words there.
The important parts appear accurate.

I get it, a bunch of old geezers here talking about "back in my day", but actually listen to Meet the Grahams and tell me it's not a sinister and raw track. That shit gives you goosebumps.

Kendrick is the modern day GOAT.
That track is scarily good, its actually evil.. thats some very REAL LIFE drama in that diss response.

Kendrick would have been a mediocre rapper in the 90s he is overrated by hip hop media I dont get the hype and I should be rooting for him as he grew up 4 miles away from me. mediocre talent tho compared to 90s rappers.

What a boomer take. Kendrick is introducing sounds, flows and lyrical content that didn't exist in 90s hip hop. At worst he'd be before his time and not mainstream. Certainly not mediocre.

How many times has Kendrick been shot?
Why would that matter? To the extent hood credentials matter, he has them while Drake does not. But no, he's not a gangbanger and doesn't claim to be. Just a kid who grew up in Compton.

The biggest difference between Kendrick and the best 90s rappers is that he doesn't pretend to be a gangster on his songs.

Why would that matter? To the extent hood credentials matter, he has them while Drake does not. But no, he's not a gangbanger and doesn't claim to be. Just a kid who grew up in Compton.

The biggest difference between Kendrick and the best 90s rappers is that he doesn't pretend to be a gangster on his songs.

People can say what they want about Kendrick but he’s never claimed to be a gangster. That’s crazy considering he’s from Compton.

How many times has Kendrick been shot?
Riiiiight,

So if your childhood and upbringing beats up my childhood and upbringing that makes your cred even more credible?

So by this logic, does this make decorated war veterans gangsta too?
(Asking for a vet)

People can say what they want about Kendrick but he’s never claimed to be a gangster. That’s crazy considering he’s from Compton.
He's way more honest than 90s rappers were. Guys like Ice Cube, Dr Dre, and Nas have no more street credibility than Kendrick. And I love those guys, but they were just normal dudes who grew up in the ghetto and had musical talent. Kendrick isn't telling tales about robbing and killing people. He talks about the hood, but from his actual perspective.

Outing someone as a pedophile and trafficker, attaching his name to the likes of Weinstein and Diddy...orchestrated.

Make it make sense lol

Orchestrated like Hannibal Burress outing Cosby.

lmao isn't Lamar like 5'5 145 pounds? it's insane you can act that hard being that size with just lyrics. Eazy E lives on forever.

Back