Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

Kendrick would have been a mediocre rapper in the 90s he is overrated by hip hop media I dont get the hype and I should be rooting for him as he grew up 4 miles away from me. mediocre talent tho compared to 90s rappers.

Drake has ghostwriters so it is hard to give him credit for good diss tracks when he didn't write them.

Last edited:
Meh it's probably an orchestrated thing between them. I highly doubt it's a legit beef.

He grew up in the projects with a crackhead mother, how is that affluent?

giphy.gif
He went to a great theater academy and talked like a lispy queer until he was famous

These are always such boring takes.

Yeah its all a big game and you’re the only one smart enough to realize it

I don't think he's smart enough to realize much of anything, lol.

I’m not old, i’m smarter than you, know more about hip hop than you.

Kendrick is an ATG but he is not remotely close to the “greatest”. Good job sounding gotten-to
Not trying to derail the thread as I know it’s always controversial but who would you put in like your top 5 greatest rappers? I don’t keep up/have a deep knowledge of the rap game so curious to hear from someone who does.

Not trying to derail the thread as I know it’s always controversial but who would you put in like your top 5 greatest rappers? I don’t keep up/have a deep knowledge of the rap game so curious to hear from someone who does.
Sgt Hooks, Lt Hightower, Sgt Tackleberry, Sgt House, Lt Mauser, Com. Erick Lassard and Police Commissioner Henry Hurst

You don't get much more gangsta than that.

Back