Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

Is this what you cans call rap today?

Drake and Lamar are pop divas, pretending.

Both are bobblehead backpack rappers. Kendrick looks and sounds like a black smurf.

I thought Drake would learn not to embarrass himself again after his feud with Eminem.
He will not be more commercial than he is now even if he tattoos "commercial project" in big bold letters on his forehead.
what in the fuck are you talking about

Reactions: EOW
Back in Mt day, we had ja rule vs 50 cent let me tell ya.

You're asking old men if they're following current rap beef and diss tracks, lol. You need to take your ass to reddit if you want to discuss this. The guys here would hate on any of it even if it was quality.

I don’t even know who one of these guys is (Kendrick Lamar). Like I’m aware of him, in that I’ve heard of him and know he’s a rapper but I don’t know any of his music or even what he looks like.

As for Drake, I only know him from the cellphone song (assuming that’s even him) plus his reputation for being a big gambler, his obnoxious behaviour at Toronto Raptor games, and as a Canadian I’m aware that he was on the reboot of Degrassi High or whatever (never actually watched it). Is Drake even black? I always thought he looked like he was Palestinian or Lebanese or something with his light complexion and his beard.

This place is so fucking annoying about that some time. Major, funny, unserious things happen in culture that people talk about at the watercooler to shoot the shit and this place is like “durrr dey suck evryding sucks durrr”

Then they throw on some shitty ass fucking Eazy E and say “dis is when hip hop was real!”

Real hip hop died with Eazy E in 1995

Drake responded with a quote from Kratos from God of War and all the comments saying it fits because Kratos was a bad father too, ouch lol.

I don’t even know who one of these guys is (Kendrick Lamar). Like I’m aware of him, in that I’ve heard of him and know he’s a rapper but I don’t know any of his music or even what he looks like.

As for Drake, I only know him from the cellphone song (assuming that’s even him) plus his reputation for being a big gambler, his obnoxious behaviour at Toronto Raptor games, and as a Canadian I’m aware that he was on the reboot of Degrassi High or whatever (never actually watched it). Is Drake even black? I always thought he looked like he was Palestinian or Lebanese or something with his light complexion and his beard.

Real hip hop died with Eazy E in 1995
Drake’s half black and half jewish, was raised essentially as a spoiled jewish kid/child actor then started acting like an american black gangster when he got famous.
Which is pretty prime real estate for Kendrick (actually american, actually black, actually from the ‘hood, crackhead parents etc) to pull the “this guy’s a gangster? His real name is Clarence!” Card

Drake’s real name is Aubrey btw

Don't these fellers know that beef is kind of dangerous right now with all of the e. coli recalls happening?

You're asking old men if they're following current rap beef and diss tracks, lol. You need to take your ass to reddit if you want to discuss this. The guys here would hate on any of it even if it was quality.
There are some of us here that are following it…I’m probably in the minority (no pun). The tracks have been some bangers but it’s LA for life and Kendrick is dog walking Drake and I’m loving every second of it.

The steaks are high for these two studio gangsters
so weird seeing the boomers come in and call Kendrick a “studio gangster” lmao

i promise, we don’t need you guys popping in whenever there’s a hip hop thread. You can carry on not knowing what you’re talking about

An affluent theatrical ballet student playing a role?

He grew up in the projects with a crackhead mother, how is that affluent?

giphy.gif

Back