Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

Both of these guys are 14 years in the game at this point, they are the OGs.

It hasn't an indictment of Drake or Kendrick. It's an assessment of the boards as a whole. There really isn't a place here to discuss this without blowback. It doesn't appeal to the majority of the forum. I was just suggesting that if you wanted some real discourse on the subject, you'd probably have to go to reddit as it skews younger and culturally aware. Just look at the War Room - half the boards don't even like MMA anymore, they just want to hate on each other over partisan politics and conservative issues.

Anyway, fuck Drake. He's soft and whines about bitches too much, lol.

It's grown man shit, a bit more advanced than just threatening to kill each other like the 2Pac/Biggie days.

'That's why I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker.' And 'First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim' will always be top tier smack. It's burned in everyone's brain who was old enough to know what was going on at the time.

Too bad the Outlawz ruined the last four minutes of that track.

'That's why I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker.' And 'First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim' will always be top tier smack. It's burned in everyone's brain who was old enough to know what was going on at the time.

Too bad the Outlawz ruined the last four minutes of that track.
Tupac called the Puffy stuff almost 30 years ago

Fuck Mobb Deep, fuck Biggie, fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew!

Baby mama drama...bet Drake wishes he had kept "Lil Drake" wrapped that night.
61731897-11146135-image-a-18_1661452628795.jpg

Stop getting extra emotional cause people dont like this wick wack bullshit, and if you ever diss Eazy again Im coming straight for your neck, homeboy...
You didnt even listen.
And lets be honest, if you vibed checked me in the streets i would run as fast as i could and you’re old to catch up with me.

Eazy was a homosexual with a terrible flow who couldnt even pick out good ghostwriters after he beefed with cube.

🏃‍♂️💨

Both of these guys are 14 years in the game at this point, they are the OGs.
culture moves too fast for these old millenials and gen x’ers so its just easier to say “all hip hop sucks now”.

Honestly when it comes to disses and actual “beef” shit is so much more brutal and serious now. Most of these rappers from the 90’s they idolize were closeted gay art students who pretended to be thugs and were totally just talking out of their ass.

Anyone following this? I don't think many people here listen to any rap that isn't from the 90s but this has become the most heated rivalry in a long time.

They had exchanged jabs on a couple tracks but it really kicked off 2 weeks ago when Drake dropped the first full diss track Push Ups

Then 5 days later Drake released Taylor Made Freestyle where he used AI to get 2Pac and Snoop's voices rapping about Kendrick

Kendrick responded 4 days ago with Euphoria. This imo is the best diss of the beef.

Then 2 days ago Kendrick released another diss 6:16 in LA

Last night Drake dropped another diss and Kendrick followed up the same night

The hilarious part is Drake released a clean version of the track on his official channel.

Dont listen to rap any kind but rappers are biggest girl drama out there always need to be center of attention neither lets go and moves on just like women

I haven't listened to Rap since the last good DMX album in like 03. But the little I have listened.......

Kendrick Lamar is really good (not.my thing) but you csn tell he's really talented. Drake is terrible IMO. Only songs he's good on to me is his collaborations where the other artist do the heavy lifting on track.

To me this isn't remotely close.

Dont listen to rap any kind but rappers are biggest girl drama out there always need to be center of attention neither lets go and moves on just like women
Yeah this shit seems like a petty marketing gimmic but you gotta admit Kdot's flow is sick.

Back