Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

Kendrick destroying Drake worse than he destroyed Kendrick Perkins

IMG-6779.png

Kendrick is just going scored earth on Drake.
He’s up 30-26 in a 5 round fight.

Posting Drake’s Ozempic prescription and revealing he has yet another child he’s hiding and not taking care of is just next level.

Drake had a way to come out of this on top, bc Kendrick has so many flaws in his ego, but Drake’s trying “outcool” a manlet who clearly has ears in to Drake’s personal life. Not sustainable.

On 6:16, Kenny took a couple minutes to tell Drake he's got leaks in his camp and he knew what disses were coming. Then steals his thunder last night by dropping fifteen minutes after he does with that stuff on the cover. Got damn, lol.

This place is so fucking annoying about that some time. Major, funny, unserious things happen in culture that people talk about at the watercooler to shoot the shit and this place is like “durrr dey suck evryding sucks durrr”

Then they throw on some shitty ass fucking Eazy E and say “dis is when hip hop was real!”
Nas would bury both

See what im saying?
This shit was 23 years ago and these middle aged millennials just cant move on.

You can enjoy Ether and still think that Kendrick making fun of Drake using weight loss drugs, fucking and impregnating strippers, hanging out with trashy women and acting like them, faking his accent and backstory, getting slapped by Diddy, his dad ignoring him til he got famous, on and on is still funny and a good diss.

You guys dont have to do this every time we talk about modern hip hop. It’s so boring. You bore people. If people at work were talking about this and you came up and said this, people would walk away from you and carry on with their conversation somewhere else

On 6:16, Kenny took a couple minutes to tell Drake he's got leaks in his camp and he knew what disses were coming. Then steals his thunder last night by dropping fifteen minutes after he does with that stuff on the cover. Got damn, lol.
Yeah that’s cool but have you heard Ether?

See what im saying?

You can enjoy Ether and still think that Kendrick making fun of Drake using weight loss drugs, fucking and impregnating strippers, hanging out with trashy women and acting like them, faking his accent and backstory, getting slapped by Diddy, his dad ignoring him til he got famous, on and on is still funny and a good diss.

You guys dont have to do this every time we talk about modern hip hop. It’s so boring. You bore people. If people at work were talking about this and you came up and said this, people would walk away from you and carry on with their conversation somewhere else

You forgot the line about him getting pissed on and doing nothing about it, lol.

Remember when rap and diss songs were good?

I do remember Pac. Rap is still good if you spend the time to look for it. Just like all modern music, most mainstream shit is fucking terrible whether it be rock, country, etc. Wait, I'm lying, country music is fucking terrible. My bad.

See what im saying?

This Ice Cube/WSC diss by Common never gets enough love when people reference diss tracks.

I do remember Pac. Rap is still good if you spend the time to look for it. Just like all modern music, most mainstream shit is fucking terrible whether it be rock, country, etc. Wait, I'm lying, country music is fucking terrible. My bad.
I didn’t know there was new rock music. It seems it’s all trash hip hop and god awful edm.

See what im saying?

Stop getting extra emotional cause people dont like this wick wack bullshit, and if you ever diss Eazy again Im coming straight for your neck, homeboy...

Can’t muster a fuck to give. Goofy as shit.

I would say the same to metal, or country, or any fan of a certain genre, if they brought up some HS beefing between artists nearing their 40’s. Do you though.

Kendrick makes more interesting music though, so he gets the W

Back