Keep Fields n draft Marvin Jr or draft Caleb/Maye?

I watch every week, but more importantly...

Concession accepted.
You literally don't. You chime in whenever you want to bring up some nerd fucking stat. You don't know the difference between a 2, 3 or 4 point stance or what they're even used for. You don't know what cover 2, 3, or even cover 6 or 9 is. You wanna know how I know you don't? Because that's what teams are running against zone read. Or the Cover 0 where they banjo the coverage, do you know what that means? No. Because if you did, you'd understand that the pass rush is limited and therefore you can't possibly rate a fucking offensive lines pass pro when theyre running RPOs or 12 and 22. Why is that? Because the blocking schemes in outside zone isn't meant to stonewall the edge.

Edit: There is no way you can accurately assess statistically, the blocking scheme on the read from the QB. Because it's a read. So when you rate bad pass pro, when they're showing run block and a center pull, that's not middle of the road pass protection. That's elite pass protection in an outside zone. The 49ers do this a lot, which is why I am calling out your shitty stats.

Anyways, besides the fact you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, that's apparently a concession.

Last edited:
You literally don't. You chime in whenever you want to bring up some nerd fucking stat. You don't know the difference between a 2, 3 or 4 point stance or what they're even used for. You don't know what cover 2, 3, or even cover 6 or 9 is. You wanna know how I know you don't? Because that's what teams are running against zone read. Or the Cover 0 where they banjo the coverage, do you know what that means? No. Because if you did, you'd understand that the pass rush is limited and therefore you can't possibly rate a fucking offensive lines pass pro when theyre running RPOs or 12 and 22. Why is that? Because the blocking schemes in outside zone isn't meant to stonewall the edge.

Anyways, besides the fact you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, that's apparently a concession.
I've got a Scrooge McDuck silo full of nickels from every time I heard some sports radio armchair wannabe fantasy coach rant like this.

Quote me the expert panel of NFL analysts who are power ranking the Niners in the Top 5 of pass protection. Give us something, anything, other than your abstract, subjective whining. You simply come off like all the crybabies who couldn't accept Brady's greatness. Always an excuse. Always some meaningless sarcastic refuge to which you retreat where you have convinced yourself that only you understand the game, and that's why nobody agrees with you.

All you have is your own vapid, meaningless opinion. And guess what? The NFL coaches care what you think exactly the same as they care about what I think. That's how much your understanding of the game matters. Understand that.

I've got a Scrooge McDuck silo full of nickels from every time I heard some sports radio armchair wannabe fantasy coach rant like this.

Quote me the expert panel of NFL analysts who are power ranking the Niners in the Top 5 of pass protection. Give us something, anything, other than your abstract, subjective whining. You simply come off like all the crybabies who couldn't accept Brady's greatness. Always an excuse. Always some meaningless sarcastic refuge to which you retreat where you have convinced yourself that only you understand the game, and that's why nobody agrees with you.

All you have is your own vapid, meaningless opinion. And guess what? The NFL coaches care what you think exactly the same as they care about what I think. That's how much your understanding of the game matters. Understand that.

I am not the only person who understands this, that's why I fucking know it. Because I was taught it. I didn't look to some PFF rating to come to my conclusions. I understand basic NFL concepts and move on from there. I am not the only mind or even a great football mind, I'm just more educated than some guy looking at ratings that aren't properly accounted for. If those statistics were so infallible every scheme would be beaten weekly. Guess what doesn't happen in the NFL?

The NFL is the ultimate team game BECAUSE you can't break it down how you try to. It's too dependent on pre-snap and post snap actions and proper execution. The 49ers generally execute better than anyone in the league and have a plethora of talent to do so. But apparently the statistics completely negate everything I just laid out.

I am not the only person who understands this, that's why I fucking know it. Because I was taught it. I didn't look to some PFF rating to come to my conclusions. I understand basic NFL concepts and move on from there. I am not the only mind or even a great football mind, I'm just more educated than some guy looking at ratings that aren't properly accounted for. If those statistics were so infallible every scheme would be beaten weekly. Guess what doesn't happen in the NFL?

The NFL is the ultimate team game BECAUSE you can't break it down how you try to. It's too dependent on pre-snap and post snap actions and proper execution. The 49ers generally execute better than anyone in the league and have a plethora of talent to do so. But apparently the statistics completely negate everything I just laid out.
You've already conceded you can't produce any statistics or advanced analysis that substantiates your opinion. This concession was accepted. We're past that.

So I just asked you to produce a pundit or panel of experts (like former coaches/players) who offers detailed analysis grounded in play schemes whose power rankings of team pass protection corroborate your opinion. And yet you can't even produce this. You just pomp and preen vacuously smelling your own farts.

Isn't that telling?

You've already conceded you can't produce any statistics or advanced analysis that substantiates your opinion. This concession was accepted. We're past that.

So I just asked you to produce a pundit or panel of experts (like former coaches/players) who offers detailed analysis grounded in play schemes whose power rankings of team pass protection corroborate your opinion. And yet you can't even produce this. You just pomp and preen vacuously smelling your own farts.

Isn't that telling?
You claim to be logical but work top down, you're the flawed one here bud

Team told the story when they barely cared after he got fuckin wrecked

I think the Bears are gonna win by 2+ scores tbh

Could be like 34-21 or 30-17

The Bears with Sweat are doing really well, and while the best corner could be out, I don't think the Packers o-line can stop the pass rush and the LBs have been good at covering underneath. If the Packers have to rely on a bum like Melton again I don't see how they keep up.

<mma4>

Two scores? Ugh, I can't wait for you to eat your words. It's gonna be a good game. If GB somehow loses you can talk as much shit about Love being a can as you want. I will allow it.
Don't worry, you'll eat nothing. He was wrong about the score, and about Love.

Don't worry, you'll eat nothing. He was wrong about the score, and about Love.
Both teams play poorly lmao

Gotta try and get one in because I besmirched your smug sherdog gimmick.

I think the contract situation of Fields makes it hard to keep him since he didn't really set himself apart.

He looked OK - not bad, but not great. Not good enough to earn $45+ million a year.

I think that Caleb Williams is going to be the guy. I wish Justin nothing but luck on his next team - an exciting player who maybe puts it all together in his next stop.

Both teams play poorly lmao

Gotta try and get one in because I besmirched your smug sherdog gimmick.
Love throws for over 300 with 2 TDs, Fields puts up less than 200 total yards with an equal number of incompletions in half the pass attempts with no TDs of any kind while taking 5 sacks, which I'm sure you'll blame on his line, not the fact he holds the ball for five and a half seconds on every dropback, and you offer, "Both teams played poorly". LOL, you only besmirched yourself.

Nearly everything you've said in this thread about quarterbacks is wrong. Don't let me get in your way of you being you.

I’m not entirely sold on either Fields or JaCaleb. The Bears are in a predicament.

Plenty of former Heisman winning QB’s that didn’t find stardom in the Pro’s. I think JaCaleb is in that boat. Maybe Maye is the answer? Again, I don’t know.

Plenty of former Heisman winning QB’s that didn’t find stardom in the Pro’s. I think JaCaleb is in that boat. Maybe Maye is the answer? Again, I don’t know.

Please.. no more white qbs from n. carolina for at least another decade...

I’m not entirely sold on either Fields or JaCaleb. The Bears are in a predicament.

That is why I think it comes down to money. There is no 100% right answer, but at least if you draft Williams you reset the QB cap.

Fields is not worth that kind of money at this point.

That is why I think it comes down to money. There is no 100% right answer, but at least if you draft Williams you reset the QB cap.

Fields is not worth that kind of money at this point.
I can get on board with that reasoning. It would just be interesting if Fields goes somewhere else and gets coached up into a breakout career.

I can get on board with that reasoning. It would just be interesting if Fields goes somewhere else and gets coached up into a breakout career.

I think that's a definite possibility.. I am rooting for it. Seems like a great guy.

He's had years to unlock that here and just hasn't completely worked - due to coaching and maybe even himself (who knows for sure).. sometimes its better for everyone to move on.

Love throws for over 300 with 2 TDs, Fields puts up less than 200 total yards with an equal number of incompletions in half the pass attempts with no TDs of any kind while taking 5 sacks, which I'm sure you'll blame on his line, not the fact he holds the ball for five and a half seconds on every dropback, and you offer, "Both teams played poorly". LOL, you only besmirched yourself.

Nearly everything you've said in this thread about quarterbacks is wrong. Don't let me get in your way of you being you.
Love is a better QB than Fields, being better than a shit tier QB isn't saying much dingus.

The Bears allowed something like 75% pressures on dropbacks. The offensive line objectively played like shit, even without that statistic. They couldn't run block or pass block. They got beat up by a pretty mid pass rush. Justin Fields has a slow release and struggles past his first read, in an offense that is much more difficult for him to run. If he was on the Packers I'm sure Justin looks much better, because that first read is always there. That's why LeFleur is the HC of the Packers and Getsy is a meddling OC in the NFL, who's probably going to be a run game assistant or some shit next year.

For love to have such a high completion rate and 300 yards you'd think the Packers would put up more than 17 points lmao

You can't just make shit up and pretend I'll disagree with you to prove yourself right.

Last edited:
Love is a better QB than Fields, being better than a shit tier QB isn't saying much dingus.

The Bears allowed something like 75% pressures on dropbacks. The offensive line objectively played like shit, even without that statistic. They couldn't run block or pass block. They got beat up by a pretty mid pass rush. Justin Fields has a slow release and struggles past his first read, in an offense that is much more difficult for him to run. If he was on the Packers I'm sure Justin looks much better, because that first read is always there. That's why LeFleur is the HC of the Packers and Getsy is a meddling OC in the NFL, who's probably going to be a run game assistant or some shit next year.

For love to have such a high completion rate and 300 yards you'd think the Packers would put up more than 17 points lmao

You can't just make shit up and pretend I'll disagree with you to prove yourself right.
Can you plz stop saying "mid" tho? Or should I try?

Jordan Love either mid against the Cowboys or wins the super bowl, nothing in between

Bears are winning in Lambeau

I think the Bears are gonna win by 2+ scores tbh

Could be like 34-21 or 30-17

The Bears with Sweat are doing really well, and while the best corner could be out, I don't think the Packers o-line can stop the pass rush and the LBs have been good at covering underneath. If the Packers have to rely on a bum like Melton again I don't see how they keep up.

How did I miss this thread earlier? I guess I thought it was a discussion about the Bears future. Croaker was wrong in everything he predicted about the game. Sweat had 2 tackles, one assist and no sacks. "Bum" Bo Melton had 5 catches for 52 yards and ran the ball twice for 14 yards.

Back