Katt Williams wants all the smoke

I saw that Pauly Shore clip of him talking about how he and Mark Wahlberg got offered 200 milli for 20 films if they let certain powerful people do some gay ish to them. I believed Pauly but at the same time I didn’t lol

The Diddy stuff is most likely true though. Mostly because everyone keeps saying the same thing about him

Quincy Jones I heard about many decades ago about him “goofing” with a young Michael Jackson, Tevin Campbell and even Will Smith
The Diddy stuff is too much smoke for it not to be true. I grew up with Busta Rhymes (Trevor Smith). I havent seen him in years but back in the early 2000s we were at a club in NYC where Rampage The Last Boy Scout was performing. I was joking asking Busta to get me an invite to Diddys white party in the Hamptons. He said "Not for you, stay away from that shit". I thought he meant drugs, but one of his boys joked, that it should be called the "Butt party".

He’s not wrong, Comedy is a very frustrating place. It’s full of stupid politics, people who don’t deserve success getting tons of it, and some of the phoniest people you will ever meet.

I’ve only been in it for 8 years, which is very much rookie status, but I have still witnessed first hand a lot of bullshit. It’s hard sometimes to keep your eye on the goal of simply just being funny, because time after time you realize that being funny doesn’t really have a lot to do with being successful as a comedian.

It’s a lot of ass kissing, making fake friends, and pretending like you care about things that you really don’t care about. It’s pretty gay and is enough to make most aspiring comedians hate comedy, but I’m still clinging to my passion for it.
Do you mean like in order to get Joe Rogan to like you you have to pretend you have the same opinions he does on political stuff? That what you are referring to?

Do you mean like in order to get Joe Rogan to like you you have to pretend you have the same opinions he does on political stuff? That what you are referring to?

Nah, Joe has his group of friends and just does his own thing. There are probably people trying to lie their way into friendships with him but I doubt he’s biting.

I’m speaking more towards comedy industry people, in order to get in with them you have to fit the template of what they are looking for and many comedians will pretend to be something they aren’t to fit that template.

It’s whatever, I don’t judge people who do that, but I do think it leads to an influx of mediocre comedians.

i agree with him that kevin hart is catastrophically unfunny.

He's better than Chapelle has been in a minute.. Katt n Gillis are the 2 best out there right now..

He's better than Chapelle has been in a minute.. Katt n Gillis are the 2 best out there right now..
Colin Quinn and Dave Attell are still active.

Quinn just released his latest special on youtube.

i agree with him that kevin hart is catastrophically unfunny.
Yes...I checked one if his specials after seeing that Dave Chapelle bit about him and it was indeed incredibly unfunny.

I couldn't even finish the thing.

Back