Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

we have proof that there's crooked shit going behind the scenes of powerful people influencing and dictating the trajectory of elections. are you telling me that rigging only exist within party lines but not between? look who's being naive.

Republicans are pulling shady shit, so everyone else must be as well!

if "very powerful people" don't want her running, it's perfectly reasonable to assume they rigged her election too. why isn't this corruption being investigated?

In the clip, they guy actually did say the 2022 election was stolen from her. He asked her, "what if the steal it again?"

Perfectly reasonable. Even with no evidence!
It is the MAGA cope mechanism. Everything is a conspiracy rather than wondering why nobody likes the dude you worship.
They arent losing elections because Trump is a vapid piece of shit, it is because Derp State, Elite, Globalist, Commies or what buzz word they can use, is afraid of a fat dude, wearing make up and lifts that is exhibiting signs of dementia. He is fighting the Derp State for the common man, even though he has like over 3000 lawsuits from stiffing the common man contractor out of pay for work they performed.
Trumps MO when he was building buildings, is he would find one small thing wrong with a hard working American's work, then litigate them to bankruptcy or offer to pay .50 cents on the dollar. Definitely something a dude would do who is fighting for the common man. That is why he lost 2016 and 2020 in New York so bad, because he has stiffed half the contractors in New York.

Trump still owes 253 sub contractors who worked on his failure, Taj Mahal in Atlantic City.

Republicans are pulling shady shit, so everyone else must be as well!

I mean I hate the republicans just as much as the dems, but yeah, I dont think anyone in politics is clean or any group isnt doing these kinda things

Doesn't excuse it, my entire MO has been lets hang em all that are caught, because politics should be a privilege and for the people, and they should be the best of us, not these grifting cunts they all seem to be

if "very powerful people" don't want her running, it's perfectly reasonable to assume they rigged her election too. why isn't this corruption being investigated?

Man, that's some logic alright. One can only assume that if somebody attempts to bribe Kari Lake not to run in an election, then her other election must have been rigged?

OR

She is such a garbage tier toxic candidate that the money in the Republican party wants her to go away?

Which explanation seems more reasonable to you lmao?

You also seem to believe that leftist think that there isn't any corruption within the democratic party....just....what kind of drugs do you do on a daily basis?

i swear i seen this thread pop up this last week. maybe someone bumped it and the posts got deleted. or maybe i seen a different kind of kari lake thread. it had something to do with her senate race or something iirc. but i cant seem to find it so i have to fall back to this one.

there's been some recent activity lately and it appears as if kari lake is finally starting to pull ahead. boom sucka!

Back