Law Karen School Superintendent Fired for Punishing Students Not Clapping for her Daughter

Hog-train

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
TLDR:

Superintendent's daughter plays high school softball. She thought that applause for her daughter getting an award at an end of season banquet wasn't as loud as it was for other players. She calls a fellow softball player and intimidates and threatens her.

The superintendent conducted an investigation, but did not notify coaches or parents who were at the banquet, and the result was that a player competing for the same roster spot as the superintendent's daughter was banned from extracurricular activities unless she signed a confession/apology the following school year, and threatened to ban seniors from graduation.

Then she lied to the school board about what she did.

"Karen" was fun for about two weeks several years ago. Now it gets overused to the point where it has lost all meaning. I didn't watch the video, but from what you described this lady just sounds like a crazy asshole.

TLDR:

Superintendent's daughter plays high school softball. She thought that applause for her daughter getting an award at an end of season banquet wasn't as loud as it was for other players. She calls a fellow softball player and intimidates and threatens her.

The superintendent conducted an investigation, but did not notify coaches or parents who were at the banquet, and the result was that a player competing for the same roster spot as the superintendent's daughter was banned from extracurricular activities unless she signed a confession/apology the following school year, and threatened to ban seniors from graduation.

Then she lied to the school board about what she did.

From what you say, sounds fair.

What's the angle?

Good they fired her and I hope this follows her for the rest of her life.

She pulled a Chris Weidman Senior

By one of the texts…Sounds like her daughter was beefing with another girl on the team. The other girl is likely more close to the other members of the team, the daughter has probably mentioned at home how she’s not “in” with her teammates…

so mom went into the banquet on edge for anything that seemed like a slight. The team likely hooted and hollered for certain girls announced and just gave the standard applause for what amounts to an acquaintance. All teams are like that. Not everybody is best friends

If bullying is now merely a lukewarm celebration then we’ve come a long way

I don’t see the war room angle. I was expecting a race card to appear but it never did

dzH_cI.gif

"Karen" was fun for about two weeks several years ago. Now it gets overused to the point where it has lost all meaning. I didn't watch the video, but from what you described this lady just sounds like a crazy asshole.
You mean kind of like how bigots and ignorant people use the term "woke" for anything that is diverse and in turn offends them?

Scratch that, let them keep using it. Let them show their ignorance on their sleeve

You mean kind of like how bigots and ignorant people use the term "woke" for anything that is diverse and in turn offends them?

Scratch that, let them keep using it. Let them show their ignorance on their sleeve
YEAH! just like the idiots use the terms racist and bigot for anything..., uh uhm nevermind.

Jesus imagine explaining to people you know that this is the reason you got fired. Actually she'll probably just lie or the people who knows her already know she's crazy and wont be shocked.

This. OK she's a dumb cunt, got fired. Next?

Back