Karate Hottie and Carlos Conduit On Set (PIC)

Disregard all my previous wmma comments.
Is she 115lbs?
Yes. Joined the UFC last year and beat Angela Magana to the point of pissing herself before choking her out.
Has unfortunately been out for the past year with multiple injuries.
Broken hand being the biggest one:
ajwuAI8.jpg

this is why wmma and its fans are a joke, this is the most popular waterson gif other popular wmma gifs inclue the girl with 8 inch vertical, ass shake vids, boob shots and wardrobe malfunctions. Tate on main card over guys like Dillashaw is a disgrace to sport. Yall need to get laid

lol, each to their own but i used to be from OC CA 714 area and BELIEVE ME when i say that karate hottie ain't that hot for an asian girl. ask neone who's from the 714 area. shit i used to date way hotter looking girls. Rampage would agree with me on this cuz he's from 714. i'll take Hassie's quote on mark hunt "handsome face only", in this case, hot ass only.

Holy pointy-elbow proclaiming penisless persons Batman, this threads getting overrun.

Nobody asked if you've seen hotter, shut up while my dick reaches for the stars.

this is why wmma and its fans are a joke, this is the most popular waterson gif other popular wmma gifs inclue the girl with 8 inch vertical, ass shake vids, boob shots and wardrobe malfunctions. Tate on main card over guys like Dillashaw is a disgrace to sport. Yall need to get laid
Still, you would.

@Madbomber and @mmaelitefan000 can like whatever they want, but they are in a minority when it comes to not finding Michelle Waterson beautiful.

6VrGyJG.png

zUxpHGd.png

fj7PVIf.png
I grew up in LA. Waterston is a 7 on a her best day. There are hoards of chicks out here that make her invisible. Honda is a 6 on a good day despite the media's conspiracy to convince the world that she's a 10. That being said, I would gladly bang Waterston. My cutoff when sober is a 6. Sorry Honda.

I grew up in LA. Waterston is a 7 on a her best day. There are hoards of chicks out here that make her invisible. Honda is a 6 on a good day despite the media's conspiracy to convince the world that she's a 10. That being said, I would gladly bang Waterston. My cutoff when sober is a 6. Sorry Honda.

Agreed, but booty....is booty.

How wide is the gap between 6 and 7? Did you mean 17?

I rarely comment in threads like this, if ever. But this time, I just have to say...dat ass.

if waterson is a 7 (which i agree).....then ronda is a 4.

temp.png
There we go.

Michelle is a goddess. Gets hotter and hotter every year and every time I see her.

Huge missed opportunities for her and UFC right now with her being out for so long with injuries. She has such a quirky personality that UFC should be putting out there and utilizing even as she's sidelined.

Everyone will hate Maia after what he is going to do to Condit.

Please tell me that fight is booked. Please. I love Condit, but Maia got me into MMA, and if Condit must be sacrificed to the backpacking grappling god, then so fucking be it.

Back