Media Karate Combat 44

PrideNverDies

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

A month ago KC legalized basically full MMA rules. So once a fighter is taken down there's no time limit anymore. Elbows still not allowed but knees are. My friend is also fighting in this event lol

98e47b74.jpg

Reactions: Gio
A month ago KC legalized basically full MMA rules.
No they did not. They just removed the time limit for punching when a guy is put on his back. This is not MMA or even MMA adjacent.

No they did not. They just removed the time limit for punching when a guy is put on his back. This is not MMA or even MMA adjacent.

Edited title. Not full MMA rules but close and they're signing a bunch of MMA/UFC guys. No subs iirc

i have to admit these KC events are kind of fun. they don't take themselves too seriously, and they have decent action. comparable to ONE's morning cards.

Option for former MMA/UFC guys who want to kick as well.

Unless you're Sam Alvey and can win a title in karate without a single kick thrown.

Option for former MMA/UFC guys who want to kick as well.

Unless you're Sam Alvey and can win a title in karate without a single kick thrown.

Speaking of former UFC guys, Andre Ewell got KO'd on the ground in the fight before that, yikes!

I never seen this before but its been pretty entertaining so far

Been in and out for this card, how about Efrain Escudero fighting that Brazilian dummy doing backflips burning himself out after the 3rd not releasing they’re may be a 4th. I thought Escudero scraped by with a Dec, Alves is junk.

Back