Elections Kansas GOP holds fundraiser that featured donations to assault a Joe Biden effigy

You posted a photo of a random person hanging an Obama effigy and made it seem like that was "a good representation of the GOP".

Here is your exact post:

So I simply showed examples of random people hanging Trump effigies in response, which by your logic would be a "good representation of the DNC". You then backpedaled and said "well both sides do it". At which point I contrasted the difference between a random person hanging an effigy and multiple major blockbuster celebrities and shows who reach hundreds of millions of people talking about assassinating Trump.
And long before this someone else stated the difference between all that stuff and charging people money at a fundraiser to physically attack faux Biden. Are you sure you're incapable of noting the distinction here?

Observing something from a distance and physically interacting with it are entirely different, wouldn't you say?

Please go back and find something where Democrats were charging money to assault Trump effigies.

Big difference between some random on the block doing something like this and the politicians of a political party actively charging money for it.

Also, genuinely curious...how do you feel about the GOP preaching family values and calling immagrants rapist when they invited a guy to the fundraiser that has openly admitted to statutory rape of underage girls?

If you do the crime then you should get the time.
If they knew he did this and invited him I would not support that.

Link to his crimes and if they knew and invited him anyway.

tenor.gif

A GOP candidate employing a wash up Rock Star who liked to bang underaged girls, so people will pay attention to him. Pathetic.
<WhatIsThis>

I'm guessing that was about Kathy Griffin? You went back 7 years of my posts hoping to find something hypocritical, couldn't, but you'd already wasted the effort so you just try to respond anyway with "oh yeah, well nobody would be paying attention to Trump if that darn Ted Nugent didn't have a fundraising carnival in Kansas"? Wow. I mean just you by yourself have been "paying attention to Trump" to such an obsessive extent that nobody can post any thread on any topic for 8 years now without you trying to bizarrely shoehorn Trump or Ron DeSantis into it. Swing and a miss, nutman.

"but he started it" are we in fkn middle school?

So you believe only your side should do or support stuff like this.

By the way this kind of stuff is not new by a long shot.

"but he started it" are we in fkn middle school?

<WhatIsThis>

I'm guessing that was about Kathy Griffin? You went back 7 years of my posts hoping to find something hypocritical, couldn't, but you'd already wasted the effort so you just try to respond anyway with "oh yeah, well nobody would be paying attention to Trump if that darn Ted Nugent didn't have a fundraising carnival in Kansas"? Wow. I mean just you by yourself have been "paying attention to Trump" to such an obsessive extent that nobody can post any thread on any topic for 8 years now without you trying to bizarrely shoehorn Trump or Ron DeSantis into it. Swing and a miss, nutman.
No, did not got back 7 years, someone posted that thread in this thread and you were on the first page. So 10 seconds of effort, to show on that thread you pearl clutched and this thread went the other direction.
Two things are true, Kathy Griffin is washed up and Ted Nugent liked to bang 16 year olds when he was in his 30's. Looks like if you want to imply violence at the current President, you need a washed up celebrity or a washed up Pedo.
Also I did ask a legitimate question. If the fundraiser was for the GOP, then all that money goes to Trump's lawyers, or if the fundraiser was for the actual candidate. If for the actual candidate does the GOP get a taste. Not sure how that works because I have never donated to a politician.
The GOP has a current money problem and that issue is starting to fester, because all the money goes to one guy, who is spending it on every thing else but for his actual campaign.

It is valid, but it so fucking cringey! Too bad now a days, people would rather have theater instead of policy by the candidates they want to vote for.
I dont know if the US voter has become stupider or more easily manipulated, but it seems 90% of politicians these days are non stop gunning for Oscars instead of sound policy.
Definitely cringey. And I agree, I don’t really understand wtf these voters see in the GOP at this point. Republicans haven’t delivered a meaningful bill in like a decade lol.

And I agree, the GOP has masterfully exploited two things which are reasonable enough on their own, but have been taken to bizarre levels: distrust of the media, and dislike of career politicians. Example: right now, Trump is replacing key figures in the RNC with loyalists, which history teaches us is never good. And not only will these gullible fucks walk right into it, they’ll clap and cheer while it happens, braying some nonsense about “draining the swamp.” Growing up, I heard that Goebbels quote about how you can make people believe a lie simply by repeating it enough times, and I t wondered if people could really be that stupid and gullible.
The MAGA movement has shown that yes, in fact, they are. It’s remarkable.

Its not even comparable. the stuff from our team was not hosted/funded by the Democratic Party.
and based queen Kathy Griffin was investigated by the Secret Service and DOJ, put on the no-fly list, and the INTERPOL list.

And long before this someone else stated the difference between all that stuff and charging people money at a fundraiser to physically attack faux Biden. Are you sure you're incapable of noting the distinction here?

Observing something from a distance and physically interacting with it are entirely different, wouldn't you say?
In terms of how scared someone should be about political violence: not really, no. Hanging/burning an effigy is a gesture that is way worse in terms messaging of political violence and saying you will assassinate/blow up the White House or acting out an assassination of the President (to cheers) is even worse than that. So unless you guys are deathly afraid of those things then you should not be worried about this.

And many of those things were endorsed by Democrats. For example, the woman's march where people had effigies of Trump and Madonna threatened to blow up the White House (to cheers from the crowd) was universally praised by Democrats. Maxine Waters calling to harass politicians is another example. I even remember a sitting Democratic Senator saying that they hoped Trump was assassinated. I personally am not very scared of those things, but if you fearmongers want to draw up fear then you should do it equally.

Its not even comparable. the stuff from our team was not hosted/funded by the Democratic Party.
and based queen Kathy Griffin was investigated by the Secret Service and DOJ, put on the no-fly list, and the INTERPOL list.

And you proved my point.

In terms of how scared someone should be about political violence: not really, no. Hanging/burning an effigy is a gesture that is way worse in terms messaging of political violence and saying you will assassinate/blow up the White House or acting out an assassination of the President (to cheers) is even worse than that. So unless you guys are deathly afraid of those things then you should not be worried about this.

And many of those things were endorsed by Democrats. For example, the woman's march where people had effigies of Trump and Madonna threatened to blow up the White House (to cheers from the crowd) was universally praised by Democrats. Maxine Waters calling to harass politicians is another example. I even remember a sitting Democratic Senator saying that they hoped Trump was assassinated. I personally am not very scared of those things, but if you fearmongers want to draw up fear then you should do it equally.
<YeahOKJen>

If you do the crime then you should get the time.
If they knew he did this and invited him I would not support that.

Link to his crimes and if they knew and invited him anyway.

I mean, they clearly know lol.

He's talked about it in interviews and shit. He seems to find his way to a lot of conservative events like this one despite it being common knowledge.

Pretty sure he even said this on a behind the music episode.

kathy-griffin-trump-2000-bb068217f34f40298549012c756b8afc.jpg

13CAESARPUBLICJP-superJumbo.jpg

It's definitely not healthy, low brow as hell, and no one should be doing it...but the outrage is brought by the party who set the new "standard". Yet they were ok with Kathy Griffin doing a beheaded Trump photo shoot which went national, a Trump assianation being depicted in NYC performances of "Shakespeare in the park", and numerous other displays of violence depicted against a sitting President.

Lol, the snowflakes are triggered over a fundraiser. Keep clutching those pearls!! LMAO!

Just a retarded creep appealing to retarded creeps amirite

kathy-griffin-trump-2000-bb068217f34f40298549012c756b8afc.jpg

13CAESARPUBLICJP-superJumbo.jpg

It's definitely not healthy, low brow as hell, and no one should be doing it...but the outrage is brought by the party who set the new "standard". Yet they were ok with Kathy Griffin doing a beheaded Trump photo shoot which went national, a Trump assianation being depicted in NYC performances of "Shakespeare in the park", and numerous other displays of violence depicted against a sitting President.

You don't see a difference between a private citizen doing something like this as opposed to the actual political parties using this kind of stuff as a fundraiser?

What could go wrong lol

Back