Social Kamala Harris xanned out rambling megathread

The wenn diagram of people who voted for Trump and those that talk about how a Biden stuttering or losing his train of thought or Harris not being a great public speaker and also fail to mention what an unbridled halfwit Trump was is a circle.

She's useless and literally does nothing but break ties in Congress. But we're not supposed to criticize because she's black and a woman and it's historic.

Well, give clear examples of this because she is pretty involved in processing Biden's gameplan and under Biden, a lot of legislation has been getting passed unlikely how it was with the last president that didnt' do anything but strike things down with executive orders.

Why include that last one? It's actually pretty accurate.

BE866107-2298-4E64-880B-5DF3989428A4-1024x1024.png
s
I think he is giving her flack because she didn't say "remarkably stupid" instead of just "stupid".

I am not watching that but I see she says Kwanzaa was very special.

Are you sure she isn’t confusing Kwanzaa with some Indian holiday?
It's Kamala Harris she changes her race whenever she is trying to gain political points. Yes she said Kwanzaa and when the Asian New Year comes she will talk about how it was important to her family and Asian heritage.

Last edited:
It's Kamala Harris she changes her race whenever she is trying to gain political points. Yes she said Kwanzaa and when the Asian New Year comes she will talk about he was important to her family and Asian heritage.

In my life time, 2nd only, to maybe Dan Quayle, she's probably one of the worst VPs I've witnessed.

she's a terrible debater, her orating skills are cringe inducing and she hardly garners any enthusiasm.

{<huh}
What kind of argument is this? I always find it bizarre how conservatives try and twist every single word and sentence based off of nothing.
Kamala is generally a pretty phony person, yes. But most politicians are.
That doesn't mean that every single thing that comes out of her mouth is a lie though.

Her father is black. And both of her liberal parents went to Berkeley, father was a professor at Stanford. Her parents met at a Black author reading group. The people that were in that group helped make Kwanza. Considering that, makes a whole lot of sense that her family celebrated Kwanza.

Weird quote.
Who asks for permission to lead? You just need to be someone that people want to follow.
If you're asking to lead then you're probably not a leader.
Yea she’s one of the least authentic people in politics …

She is the embodiment of why you do not hire for the sake of diversity. Biden put together a cabinet of box checks. he wanted the black vote, the woman vote, the rainbow vote. Never once did he think to hire based on merit. I do not think she is on xanax here and I do not think her lack of public speaking skills is the reason. It is simply because she doesn't have the answers, she is not qualified.

Who’s the more embarrassing diversity hire?
Kamala, or that dopey muppet he put in as press secretary?

She is the embodiment of why you do not hire for the sake of diversity. Biden put together a cabinet of box checks. he wanted the black vote, the woman vote, the rainbow vote. Never once did he think to hire based on merit. I do not think she is on xanax here and I do not think her lack of public speaking skills is the reason. It is simply because she doesn't have the answers, she is not qualified.

One is press sec, a revolving door of clout chasers using it as a springboard to their next conquest.

The other is one heartbeat away from having the nuclear codes...

One is press sec, a revolving door of clout chasers using it as a springboard to their next conquest.

The other is one heartbeat away from having the nuclear codes...

Kamala Harris is infinitely worse.

the Press Secretary is a glorified, professional liar. we expect bull shit from them

the VP however...I mean Jesus...it's quite telling when the dems/libs here (with the exception of trolls and morons) don't defend her.

I went to High School with her. She was an idiot back then. All bark no bite. She was on debate team and never had anything but volume, zero substance. She had no shot in this job though.
He loves the box check choices. Here is the Non Binary Nuclear Official who was arrested for stealing Womens suitcases at airports.
sam-brinton-011-1.jpg

Here is who Biden made a 4 star Admiral. I will not throw too much shade as the pictures circulating of this person in a little girl's baby doll dress cannot be confirmed. Besides the obvious issue with her not looking like a woman, she seems to be doing a good job.
th

Rachel_Levine_Karine_Jean-Pierre_2022.jpg

not seeing what she did wrong in the clip. She stumbled slightly.

In all fairness if I was the VP to a president as ineffective and downright awful as Joe Biden has been I'd probably be popping pills too.

I don't know you personally; but, if you were VP I'd probably be okay with the line of succession after President Ice Cream Cone should he pass or actually (finally) be found mentally incompetent.

Back