Kajan Johnson is on a 4 fight win streak.

They gotta make the Khabilov fight again, that way Kajan can keep climbing up the ladder.

He's gonna show off his TDD against Rustam <OKC16>

Took him 3 years to get that 4 win streak... at this rate he will get a title shot in 2022 and most people still wont know who he is

I'll also remember him for snitching on that other TUF guy and getting knocked the fuck out by Bang. Oh and also for letting Raging Al Punk him at the fighters retreat.

He's a solid gatekeeper but he's burning bridges in the UFC before he has even cracked the top 15. It's just not smart in any business to trash talk your Boss when you're an absolute nobody still.

Took him 3 years to get that 4 win streak... at this rate he will get a title shot in 2022 and most people still wont know who he is
"Your mom knows who the fook i am" the real hardest hitting 145 pounder

Kajan has already exceeded my expectations. He'd been fighting for a very long time by the time he was on TUF. He was then brutally KO'd in semifinals and the KO'd in his first UFC. When a guy with 12 years of fighting experience has his lights shut twice in a year, it doesn't speak well for his durability in the future. But he took his time off, regrouped, and has very quietly won 4 fights. These last two were huge. I never saw this coming.

Having said all of that, I dont like the guy. I want to see him lose and feel like I will do that soon.
It's nice to see a veteran like him do well recently. Top 10 might be wishful thinking but I'm interested to see how far he can go and who he can beat.

i liked him since tuf. hes got alot better since then.seems in his last 2 fights hes been making smarter decisions. glad to see him on a nice win streak.

He's definitely skilled but he's also got some miles on him. He could crack the Top 15, maybe even Top 10 but I don't see him making Top 5 or contending for a title.

I wouldn't mind being wrong about that though.

Back