Kai Ting Chuan vs Stamp Fairtex

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this shit show? A kickboxing rules match, but they're totally letting Stamp get away with treating it like a Muay Thai fight. How many times times a rules infraction need to be committed before it's penalized?

It was a dirty fight. Dump from Stamp and elbow plus knee to grounded opponent from Kai Ting.

Well, at least Stamp got into a spotlight, I have been following her since her Buffalo Girls days so this is cool.

It was a dirty fight. Dump from Stamp and elbow plus knee to grounded opponent from Kai Ting.
Should have just made it a MT rules bout. They treated it like one. ONE Championship is the fucking worst.

Should have just made it a MT rules bout. They treated it like one. ONE Championship is the fucking worst.
I have been criticizing them since 2011 lol. They have lots of inconsistency and are known to be biased for potential stars. If Kai Ting is from mainland China instead of Taiwan, she would have been pushed like crazy.

Just finished watching the fight, it wasn't even close to MT rules. This fight was basically K-1 rules from about 15 years ago, and not the lame K-1/Glory rules that are used today. Back in those days, clinching was fine as long as the fighters stayed active and though throws & dumps weren't legal and don't score they weren't punished either so certain fighters learned to take advantage of that.

Now, with that said I rarely watch ONE FC's kickboxing fights so I don't know how consistent they are with their rules. The few fights I've seen seem to stick to the old school K-1 rules, but I have no clue if that's the rule or the exception.

Back