K-1 filed lawsuit against Rizin regarding Tenshin Nasukawa.

SakuWandyCop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Last year's NYE, Tenshin called out Takeru which many fans have anticipated for. As of the result, K-1 recieved backlash from fans for not making the fight happen.

Haha, and what about paying the purse of the K1 WGP final participants in Zagreb from 2013 ?

No fighter has been paid for that night and we are in 2018

Tenshin's a bit high...

829099266.gif

That just might be one of the dumbest lawsuits I've ever heard from a corporation stand point.

This has to be a joke.

Only in east Asia does this happen, with the whole concept of “face.”

Haha, and what about paying the purse of the K1 WGP final participants in Zagreb from 2013 ?

Completely different ownership. K-1 Japan just has the license to K-1 in Japan.

Tyrone is still owed over 500k

...that org went out of business.

Completely different ownership. K-1 Japan just has the license to K-1 in Japan.

So K-1 Japan is independent from K-1 Global or whatever it's called? Do you know who are the people behind that? I haven't watched K-1 since that GP which Mirko won and I believe that the owner at the time was called Mr. Kim or something like that.

So K-1 Japan is independent from K-1 Global or whatever it's called? Do you know who are the people behind that? I haven't watched K-1 since that GP which Mirko won and I believe that the owner at the time was called Mr. Kim or something like that.

same people behind Krush. you should catch up, K-1 Japan is doing great things!

u6jJse7.png

pretty sure that's the president.

The tweet says "was", does that mean the lawsuit is no longer currently active?

I don't understand why they don't just work with each other, and revive the mma kickboxing scene in Japan instead of these arguments?

they did in the past, but maybe the Minoru vs Crazy Horse fight sealed the fate for them. :oops:

Back