Justine Kish Injured, Out of Fight with Maryna Moroz at UFC Fight Night 92, Danielle Taylor Replaces

Markos is free, right? She just won a fight, so she's due for another loss.

and i dont know if this is her best point of view:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I hope Hamderlei replaces her so that Moroz could send her back to where the competition is easier.

What took you so long?
Just got on... :D
I like it though... Want her to get on that Vancouver card but Randa can beat Moroz & she's still ranked higher(I believe) so that would be cool.

I hope Hamderlei replaces her so that Moroz could send her back to where the competition is easier.
What did Ham do to you? :p

According to @myorthodoc surgery will not be necessary and this waterproof cast will fix things up! Dr. Mora TY for seeing me on such short notice. It was a pleasure to meet you/staff! I appreciate all of your help.

Most of you know I'm 'out' a few weeks recovering from a spiral fracture in my left hand. I think some of you will be happy to hear that I should be cleared to train and compete in an estimated 8-10 weeks! I believe everything happens for a reason. When setbacks occur I'm learning to utilize the additional time for my own personal & athletic development: to search, expose, and to not overlook the reason(s) of something happening especially when my career and efforts are on the same line. Every aspect is important to me - even how I handle my time being "off". With this setback I'll also dedicate this time to pin point mistakes I've made in efforts to avoid repeating them, and to make proper adjustments towards self-improvement as a person and as a professional athlete. I still feel slightly embarrassed of this injury, but I'm optimistic that it's all for the better. I thank each of my friends and fans who are growing through this with me- the messages, letters and mail...Love you all x

Danielle "Dynamite" Taylor (out of the same camp as Alan Jouban,) is in to face Moroz.

Sooo...Moroz is gonna steamroll her.

I think people are being too quick to dismiss Justine just because they weren't impressed by her first UFC fight (which she didn't even lose).

Whether it was UFC jitters, or just the long medical layoff, or whatever, I predict that Justine will do much better and become a fan favorite, especially among the "Just Bleed" sort of fans, who will enjoy seeing the brutal applications of her elbows.

20140126041827_IMG_2073.JPG

CL5s_-mUcAA0qqv.jpg:large

GODDAMNIT!

the whole card is ruined!

Danielle "Dynamite" Taylor (out of the same camp as Alan Jouban,) is in to face Moroz.

Sooo...Moroz is gonna steamroll her.
Thanks I just googled her and found this fight. Kinda cool see Wand at the end. Taylor is 5' with 60" reach going up against one of the tallest in the division Moroz 5' 7", 67" reach.

Back