Media Justin Gaethje reveals he had a concussion before Oliveira fight "That's why his strikes were so effective"

Definitely don't think he is lying. I just think The strikes Oliveira landed were effective BECAUSE they were clean as hell and placed to perfection.
True, Gaethje has been hit harder and it was not as effective as Oliveira.

Why would I think he’s lying? It serves no purpose. Probably kept it to himself for so long because of people saying it’s an excuse. Reasons =\= Excuses
And I don't really remember him saying anything like this before for other fights. This seems legit.

Also, from my own experience, you might think you are fine going into the fight, but after the first shot or feeling off kelter on a failed double leg and you are like "oh shit, this is going to be a long night."

at first he said he lost because of roses horrible fight with Carla before and now it’s a concussion.

That night Charles got the better of him I don’t get the issue. Maybe he feels embarrassed that he called Charles a quitter in the build up and he ended up tapping
I thought he said it "messed" with him? A concussed fighter is more prone to that kind of mental issues.
And before anyone states otherwise, I don't really like him as a fighter. He kind of rubs me the wrong way and I really do not know why.

Back