Justin Gaejthe has a Human Services Degree

CAVE TROOPER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From wiki
"Outside of MMA, he has a degree in Human Services and plans to do social work with at-risk youth in the future"

Gentleman ,scholar, philanthropist .

Gentleman, scholar, philanthropist.....and a FOOKIN SAVAGE!!!!!

justin-gaethje-wsof-29.jpg

Though I gotta admit, he doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the shed

From wiki
"Outside of MMA, he has a degree in Human Services and plans to do social work with at-risk youth in the future"

Gentleman ,scholar, philanthropist .
He also has a masters degree in violence

He's the upgraded version of him
Shut ur mouf. Mike Perry is the pinnacle of greatness , intellect, speed, power, an just the king of all sports ever. ....... the man has no equal. Come on man this is sherdog shirley u already know this.

He will continue to serve up KOs for any human willing to step in the cage

Shut ur mouf. Mike Perry is the pinnacle of greatness , intellect, speed, power, an just the king of all sports ever. ....... the man has no equal. Come on man this is sherdog shirley u already know this.
I still don't understand how this is funny. I mean I get what y'all are doing

Last edited by a moderator:
He's the upgraded version of him

Mike Perry made a satellite out of Platinum to communicate with god. Something that major Satellite companies like Clyde Space, Astro Aerospace failed to make even with their Billions of R&D budget. So please show some respect.

I still don't understand how this is funny. I mean I get what y'all are doing, but it's really gay
The Erick Silva is a hot prospect joke has actually overtaken Mike Perry as the most annoying thing about Sherdog.

Mike Perry made a satellite out of Platinum to communicate with god. Something that major Satellite companies like Clyde Space, Astro Aerospace failed to make even with their Billions of R&D budget. So please show some respect.
Another little known fact Chuck Norris learned his roundhouse from Mike perry ........... and Mike Perry solved the hunger problem in Africa by age 7 but due to racism it wasn't used .:(

"I'm the most educated fighter in the lightweight division. It's going to be a long march to deep waters and he is not going to last."

Another little known fact Chuck Norris learned his roundhouse from Mike perry ........... and Mike Perry solved the hunger problem in Africa by age 7 but due to racism it wasn't used .:(

Legend says that He was nominatted for both Fields Medal & Nobel Prize for his work on Quantum Mechanics & Riemann Hypothesis. But Swedish people are too much cuck for appreciating a talent like this.

Alan Jouban?

Alan Jouban?

Even Einstein couldn't solve the theory of Relativity at the first chance. First time he came up with Special theory then second time he rectified with General theory of Relativity. Some problems in life aren't to be solved at the very first attempt.

I think it is the God awful tattoos. Great fighter though.

More like Gentleman, scholar, philanthropist.....and soon to be cabbage brain.

Back