Just saw a movie on Netflix, "Born to be Blue"

Prime Rib

Au jus Belt.
Banned
Reaction score
It is the sad story of Chet Baker, a fantastic trumpet player. He was also a heroin addict. I doubt he would be a legend in his field if he had not traveled down that dark road.

Would you go down that road to be a legend? Honest question.

Here ya go.

It is the sad story of Chet Baker, a fantastic trumpet player. He was also a heroin addict. I doubt he would be a legend in his field if he had not traveled down that dark road.

Here ya go.

Not all legends walk the path. Not all who walk the path become legends.

Last edited:
No junk, no soul...

take a look at Nina Simone...

brilliant artist and musician....she would have sucked ass had she been sober. lol

Here ya go.

I found out a bunch of other comics thought I was going to OD on coke awhile back and for a bit when I was at my heaviest in the china I kind of took it as a sign of pride. I'm clean now (almost relapsed last week walking into a bar seeing three dealers lol. Just gave all my money to a friend and told them to under no circumstances give it back for a day.)

It's the struggle that creates some of the best art, and a tortured soul often uses their art form as an outlet.

No junk, no soul...

take a look at Nina Simone...

brilliant artist and musician....she would have sucked ass had she been sober. lol

The Strokes took a downturn after Julian quit being a drunk. That early shit was amazing.

Modest Mouse while still good will never have the magic they had when Brock was doing a fuck ton of LSD. Lonesome Crowded West is my favorite album from the 90s and I still trip while listening to Moon and Antarctica.

I found out a bunch of other comics thought I was going to OD on coke awhile back and for a bit when I was at my heaviest in the china I kind of took it as a sign of pride. I'm clean now (almost relapsed last week walking into a bar seeing three dealers lol. Just gave all my money to a friend and told them to under no circumstances give it back for a day.)

It's the struggle that creates some of the best art, and a tortured soul often uses their art form as an outlet.

Back