Just rewatched Yoel Romero Vs Derek Brunson

I think Yoel will get the Jacare treatment in his next fight, he will get exposed. He's not that invincible force Sherdog pretend he is. He's pretty beatable.
All I remember is Brunson curled up in the fetal position, talking helecious elbows. It looked like. Brunson passed out and woke up from the pain.

giphy.gif

I think if you survive the first 2 rounds Romero is pretty much done, he was gassed as shit against Jacare in the third. And Bisping is tough and a cardio machine, I don't think it would be an easy fight for Romero.
hahaha that's funny

he murdered everyone in the 3rd round! it's like you didn't watch his fights at all...

I think Yoel will get the Jacare treatment in his next fight, he will get exposed. He's not that invincible force Sherdog pretend he is. He's pretty beatable.
Just how beatable because he only has 1 lose early in his career ?You must be in love bisping!

I think if you survive the first 2 rounds Romero is pretty much done, he was gassed as shit against Jacare in the third. And Bisping is tough and a cardio machine, I don't think it would be an easy fight for Romero.
That's what everyone says but Romero has five 3rd round finishes which I think is the most in UFC history. His only weakness is his cardio so people point to it and exaggerate how bad it is.

That's what everyone says but Romero has five 3rd round finishes which I think is the most in UFC history. His only weakness is his cardio so people point to it and exaggerate how bad it is.
It is bad but he keeps the ability to explode for 1 move even while gassed as fuck and that's all he needs. he's always dangerous, even when gassed

Weidman - KO R3

Machida - KO R3

Kennedy - KO R3

Brunson - KO R3

Markes - KO R3

Clearly gassed out R3 Romero is the most dangerous lol. Round 2 is probably where he's weakest, or lets see how he looks in r4 or 5.

Thats whats so weird about the guy, clearly gasses and has close/dangerous round 2's then absolutely obliterates a motherfuckers face R3.

Weidman - KO R3

Machida - KO R3

Kennedy - KO R3

Brunson - KO R3

Markes - KO R3

Clearly gassed out R3 Romero is the most dangerous lol. Round 2 is probably where he's weakest, or lets see how he looks in r4 or 5.

Thats whats so weird about the guy, clearly gasses and has close/dangerous round 2's then absolutely obliterates a motherfuckers face R3.
He hibernates in round two, then awakens to feed in 3rd round.

Weidman - KO R3

Machida - KO R3

Kennedy - KO R3

Brunson - KO R3

Markes - KO R3

Yup, 3rd round Romero is the GOAT.

All of his UFC finishes except for one have been in round 3. Usually in fights he's losing, if anything he seems more dangerous as he tires and gets more wild and creative.

All I remember is Brunson curled up in the fetal position, talking helecious elbows. It looked like. Brunson passed out and woke up from the pain.

giphy.gif

Wasn't that when Yoel crapped himself ?

Yea he might lose his next fight, or the one after that, that wouldn't in any way make him "exposed". Any more than Jacare was "exposed". These guys are killers but they're both like 40 and if you fight enough elite MWs eventually you're gonna lose.

spoiler alert: fighter looked less impressive in his 10th MMA fight than his 14th

i bet former champions like machida or rockhold would DESTROY him

Gastelum would wreck Yoel badly

His cardio sucks balls. I think Bisping can beat him, actually. He needs to weather the early storm Hendo style then just point fight him as he wears down.

Weidman - KO R3

Machida - KO R3

Kennedy - KO R3

Brunson - KO R3

Markes - KO R3

There's an elephant in the room with those three fights. All his opponents gassed aswell with the exception of Machida.

And in the case of Machida, he danced around and didn't tax Romeros tank at all.

Romero is in no way overrated, but he's a heck of a lot more vulnerable than people think.

While he's had an incredible run, he also could be on a losing streak if things didn't go his way.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Bisping beat him.

There's an elephant in the room with those three fights. All his opponents gassed aswell with the exception of Machida.

And in the case of Machida, he danced around and didn't tax Romeros tank at all.

Romero is in no way overrated, but he's a heck of a lot more vulnerable than people think.

While he's had an incredible run, he also could be on a losing streak if things didn't go his way.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Bisping beat him.

Of course he's beatable. Infact it's kinda an unlikely scenario he's ended up in considering the questions we havent seen answered about him yet. But to say "he could be on a losing streak if he didnt brutally murder everyone he beat" is pretty ridiculous. Fact of the matter remains even when he's gassed 'taxing' his gas tank is apparently like playing in traffic cuz he has one and done hulk strength. I also don't recall any of those other fighters gassing cept maybe Kennedy, I thought the Chris looked good in R2. The others idr as well.

Back