Just Realized Vanilla Ice Does a Hit In Ice Ice Baby

He only had 1 hit single, which means he had a shit producer.
'Play that Funky Music' doesn't count.
That song was garbage.

I want my money back! That whole tape was a rip-off.
Vanilla Ice owes me $7.99

That song was garbage.

He had two hit singles.

That song was garbage.

I guess you never heard that timeless classic “What it’s like havin’ a roni”.

Was listing and heard the 3rd verse real clear. Vanilla Ice and his friend Shay shoot up a bunch of their enemies who were chilling outside the club. Then they got away from police who suspected dope fiends. WTF? Has that always been there.

Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis
Rock man lovers driving Lamborghini
Jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine
Shay with a gauge and Vanilla with a nine
Ready for the chumps on the wall
The chumps are acting ill because they're so full of eight balls
Gunshots ranged out like a bell
I grabbed my nine
All I heard were shells
Fallin' on the concrete real fast
Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas
Bumper to bumper the avenue's packed
I'm tryin' to get away before the jackers jack
Police on the scene
You know what I mean
They passed me up, confronted all the dope fiends
If there was a problem
Yo, I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Doesn't say VI actually did any shooting. It's more likely he grabbed his 9 in a defensive posture and then booked it when he heard other shooters' spent casings strike the ground.

Dude's innocent.

Doesn't say VI actually did any shooting. It's more likely he grabbed his 9 in a defensive posture and then booked it when he heard other shooters' spent casings strike the ground.

Dude's innocent.
He said if anyone had a problem he would be the one to solve it. Not an admission of guilt but you do the math.

He says him and MV Shan like to pull the devil's threesome and talks about the police looking in his ass.
Me sitting 'round cool with my dibbie-dibbie girl
Police knock my door, lick up my pal
Rough me up and I can't do a thing
Pick up my line when my telephone ring
Take me to the station black up my hands

Trail me down cause I'm hanging with the Snowman
What I'm gonna do? I'm backed and I'm trapped
Slap me in the face and took all of my gap
They have no clues and they wanna get warmer
But Shan won't turn informer
85303.jpg

He didnt write the song. Thats why Suge Knight supposedly hung him over that balcony and thats how death row records started.

Pre-USADA Willis was celebrity GOAT.

Props for Vanilla hanging in there. He's been in bigger battles on any Sunday.

I saw the guy ride once and figured he'd have given more than a trans-jenner effort like he did in the ring!

He didnt write the song. Thats why Suge Knight supposedly hung him over that balcony and thats how death row records started.
Fact. This is from his former DJ.

“What the world don’t know,” says Deshay, “is it’s like we created Frankenstein. Vanilla Ice was not a rapper. A guy named Chocolate wrote the lyrics, and me and Earthquake did the beats. We put [Vanilla Ice] together. My little brother Jake taught him how to dance back in 1988.” Deshay.

I saw the guy ride once and figured he'd have given more than a trans-jenner effort like he did in the ring!
He was pretty good...not in our class, but decent.

My problem with Ice was that he continued to lie about his racing credentials long after the fact. He's 100% a bullshitter...but still a very successful guy.

Whoever "wrote" the music blatantly copied one of the most famous songs in rock and roll history. Fucking morons, lol, probably could have picked something obscure to rip off but were too stupid. The courts made Ice pay David Bowie a fortune. All they had to do was ask first and Bowie would have sold him the right to sample the riff.

I interpret those lyrics as being caught up in gun fight. He pulled his gun to defend himself, but was able to escape without incident. The police didn’t suspect him because he wasn’t a dealer.

Back