Just ordered my UFC 218 Detroit tickets!

I'm not I hope they'll be decent, I'm section 112 row 13, I paid like 175. Probably won't be super great but we'll see
You've got great seats.

You're high enough, that you should be able to see everything fairly well.

I also the 112 section I believe is where the fighter walkouts are. Good spot.

Enjoy brother

me too.

love his first album. 2nd one is pretty good.

everything after is for the most part awful.

F that. Recovery one of my p4p favourite albums all time of any genre (Led Zeppelin IV, Back in Black, Nevermind, Hello, Melophobia, Sixteen Stone as well)

F that. Recovery one of my p4p favourite albums all time of any genre (Led Zeppelin IV, Back in Black, Nevermind, Hello, Melophobia, Sixteen Stone as well)

To each their own. Enjoy.

You've got great seats.

You're high enough, that you should be able to see everything fairly well.

I also the 112 section I believe is where the fighter walkouts are. Good spot.

Enjoy brother
Sick. You to Brother!

Enjoy not actually being able to see the fights on one of the best cards!

Congrats brother!

em11.gif

I'm not I hope they'll be decent, I'm section 112 row 13, I paid like 175. Probably won't be super great but we'll see

Lol pretty steep for the poorest city in the nation. I was at 210 back in April here in Buffalo and I was lower deck mid tier like yourself and paid $100 for one seat.

Great card, but it's no MSG with Bisping and GSP.

Your not wrong in that msg is a bigger event. But gsp bisping is a product of both bisping ducking the shit out of every legit contender, gsp waiting till Anderson was out of the title picture, and bisping getting the shit kicked out of him in his last 'defense'.

The Detroit card main event is 100x more meaningful for its division in terms of both champ and challenger.

Picking up mine soon too. Between UFC 218 at the start of December and UFC 219 the same weekend as my trip to Vegas, I am officially HYPE

Best card of the year.

VygVNj8.jpg

Bought mine as well. Hotel booked. Where's the Sherdog pregame rager at?

Back