Just noticed that MM doesn't have any gifs

theycallmeskidmarks

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Every MMA star has at least one non fight highlight gif, that showcases their personality outside of MMA or just provide some lulz. Examples:

giphy.gif

tumblr_okqqwlVflu1rbaz6mo1_400.gif

11kwqd3.gif

Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

jonjonescrybaby_zpsfcd691de.gif

k8FMHy.gif

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

This is why he isnt a star. This is why the UFC gives two fucks about MM/flyweight. MM doesnt seem to have much of a personality. "I fight manlets and play video games on twitch" doesn't appeal to the masses. The UFC cant simply promote him and make him a star. He just seems like a dull individual. I have no doubts that he is a sincerely good human being, but he is not a super star.

Last edited:
Anyone who seriously says manlet is an idiot not worth reading. I say that as someone a foot taller than Mighty Mouse. On the ignore list you go. Keep retarded fit memes in 4chan.

I like him. Don't care less about star quality or perceived lack of it

Titty flexin...

TxZ5Fh6.gif

He has a sense of humour and is genuine but he does not pander all too much.

Every MMA star has at least one non fight highlight gif, that showcases their personality outside of MMA or just provide some lulz. Examples:

giphy.gif

11kwqd3.gif

ronda-rousey-fist-bumping-the-rock.gif

Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

k8FMHy.gif

This is why he isnt a star. This is why the UFC gives two fucks about MM/flyweight. MM doesnt seem to have much of a personality. "I fight manlets and play video games on twitch" doesn't appeal to the masses. The UFC cant simply promote him and make him a star. He just seems like a dull individual. I have no doubts that he is a sincerely good human being, but he is not a super star.

Beating up children and awkward fist bumps -- two clear paths to stardom.

If MM actually wants to become a big star the only way he is going to do it is by doing a freak fight and beating someone way bigger but maybe less skilled than him.

If he does that he will become a huge star guaranteed.

giphy.gif

11kwqd3.gif

ronda-rousey-fist-bumping-the-rock.gif

Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

k8FMHy.gif

<Fedor23>

Not true. Here's the one I made of TJ making MM look like the beta he is.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back