Just let them bang bro!

FATM

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In keeping with the theme of dollar grabbing fights within the UFC, how bout we match Cyborg against Magana in a fight? I'd rather see this than the garbage main events like Pettis vs Moreno.

Will Magana keep talking smack when Cyborg is pounding her head on the canvas like a basketball? Seriously though, it seems like a reasonable way to setttle things between the two is within the octagon.

it would be a huge squash match, at least Brandon vs Mini Pettis would be a competitive fight against two guys who actually can fight

It would be over faster than Aldo vs Conor.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Cyborg bashing Magana's head in.

Lol Magana called the cops when she got love tapped on the chin, u think she would actually sign papers for a real fight?

It's too bad though because the fight could be billed as "Mangaña vs. Mangina"

cyrodhead.png

Size discrepancy so they should do a tag-team match to even things out

Borg + Cody Pfister

vs

Mangina + Canor McGooby

Magana hasn't got a fight lined up. In exchange for getting her facial features realigned, she'd get a decent pay day.

3 division above and full of roids
Seems fair to me

3 division above and full of roids
Seems fair to me
It might not be fair but the offer should be made to Magana. She didn't want to throw hands outside the octagon and rightly so. What about inside the octagon and with decent pay?

Magana hasn't got a fight lined up. In exchange for getting her facial features realigned, she'd get a decent pay day.
And those facial features being realigned could only be an improvement to her, win win.

It might not be fair but the offer should be made to Magana. She didn't want to throw hands outside the octagon and rightly so. What about inside the octagon and with decent pay?

Thats an idea but I think Mandana just want to get money without having her face rearranged so she may press the charges imo I don think she's that brave/stupid

Never gonna happen despite Cyborg's interest in pounding on smaller opponents.

Back