Just how badly did Stipe troll Dana tonight

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
First there's the obvious, he derailed his hype train and beat Ngannou.

Second, he didn't just beat Ngannou, he did it thoroughly over 5 rounds to leave zero doubts who the better fighter is, no interest in a rematch, and nothing to hype going into Ngannou's next fight.

Third, by beating him for 5 rounds he didn't even give Dana a finish which would have softened the blow a little for Dana since he could still jump on Stipe's bandwagon and start hyping him, instead he made it a boring fight despite looking like he could finish at any time.

Fourth, he snatched the belt from his hands before he got a chance to put it on him taking away the honor of at least officially crowning the champion.

Fifth, he gave his usual lame post fight responses, more incoherent than ever, and zero effort to promote himself or hype the next fight, instead using the platform to announce he's gonna be a dad.

And the best part is he did it all AFTER signing a big contract, so Dana cant do shit to punish him for it.

So epic.

GetFileAttachment

<31>

0BVDX8g.gif

<36>

Last edited:
Stipe should refuse to defend his belt until they renegotiate his contract after this shit.

Dana hates putting those heavy ass belts on his peons anyways

And Dana charged everyone a extra 5 bucks for that shit

Lmaooooooooooo

Should have topped it off by a Werdum-esque teep to Danas fat ass.

Dana's up next on the postfight show. This could be funny.

Should have knocked Dana out in the center of the ring. That would have topped off everything.

Has any champ ever refused to allow Dana to put the belt around their waist?

that will go down as one of the greatest UFC moments to me. along with Holly KO'ing Ronda, Conor getting choked out.

Has any champ ever refused to allow Dana to put the belt around their waist?
I was wondering that myself..now I do remember Dana's bitch ass handing the belt to someone else and refusing to put it on himself..it was probably Anderson..but I can't be sure.

Back