Just had a dream that Aldo lost

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
Via ko while exchanging with holloway

Scary ko but the dream was more about a tough weight cut and that aldo is really badly drained :(

The KO was brutal

his legs are twisted under his body as he gets caught throwing body kick and Holloway will throw a few shots to a defenceless Aldo

Hopefully mystic ul is wrong for once

Last edited:
You're surfing the Dog way too much bro. Put it down..

Mystic UL predicts deez tings?

Ah man and your'e mystic too :(. I wanted Brazilian lumberjack Aldo to win by Amazon level deforestation chop down.

Getting excuses ready before fight even, Good strategy planning ahead.

Someone should do a study and go back and see how many of these Sherdog dream threads actually turned out to be true..

Not me though, way too lazy for that sh!t

This is a meme at this point. A few years ago, someone posted about having a dream about a fighter. Now all you liars parrot this every few weeks. Does anyone here have ONE original thought?

No, don't think like that! Aldo via br00talcore leg-kicks and gravedigger ass fucking!

Also, I had a dream the other day that John Goodman shot me in the head. Hasn't happened yet.

That wasn't a dream. Aldo / Halloway 1 was playing on the TV

Jon Jones used to mow Dana's moms lawn in a past life. He was fired. That was a weird fuckin dream.

Via ko while exchanging with holloway

Scary ko but the dream was more about a tough weight cut and that aldo is really badly drained :(

Next time don't wake up.

Someone should do a study and go back and see how many of these Sherdog dream threads actually turned out to be true..

Not me though, way too lazy for that sh!t

I had a dream someone did that and they are correct 100% of the time.

He's gonna lose in worse fashion than the first time

I had dreams about tonight’s card as well. I’ll tell you afterwards

Back