just fell backwards while squatting

Same thing happened to me while deadlifting, but my back hit the wall and I finished the lift.

Is the floor ok?

i was afraid that i gouged out a giant piece of cement in my basement but it was ok upon inspection. some of the coating came off the plates.

dont get too far into your heels!

Haven't fell backwards but spent time chasing the black dots after racking

This is why you should only use the smith machine. Besides, squatting is bad for you.

This guy at the start of the video using the smith machine might make you reconsider your position.

It still amazes how stupid people can be...I know it shouldn't but damn. The guy dick jerking the rope in the video made me laugh.

This guy at the start of the video using the smith machine might make you reconsider your position.

I feel bad for some of those guys that were passing out, because they're lumped in a video full of idiots like this and they didn't really do anything dumb like the others.

Also, personal trainers get a lot of shit but people in this video are the reason they exist. Even the worst PT's would have taught these people to set the safety bars.

Lastly, TS, were you wearing lifting shoes with elevated heels at the time? I used to feel like I was falling backward, but since I got my squatting shoes I never have that feeling. Which is good because I was terrified of falling backward. I always thought my spine would land on the bar and it would hurt like hell if not seriously injure me. Glad to hear you're ok.

You lose your groove and that's it. It happens, although never happened to me.

Back