Junior Dos Santos is "very confused"; disses Werdum

What does "Dark ass nips" have to do with two dancers?
52875628.jpg

If JDS wins and Werdum faces him for the title, it'd be a great fight with genuine bad blood.

If JDS wins and Werdum faces him for the title, it'd be a great fight with genuine bad blood.
On Werdum's part. JDS' is too big a teddy bear to have bad blood, and he'd still kill you in the cage.

Sounds like you don't get it either
The only thing I can gather is that Werdum didn't want to fight Dos Santos right away, but since he was leapfrogged, he's trying to both save face for ducking him now AND set up for the rematch after he fights Stipe and beats him again. This sound about right?

JDS rips off Werdum's head, it'll happen a second time for sure

JDS for life guys you should all know that. C'mon , JDS DID use nothing but boxing and classic boxing foot movement & footwork & timing / speed to blast thru the HW ranks. He destroyed TrollDuum in rd 1 of thea old school fight. Let's see a second go at it I say.

JDS going to make his face permanently

503581.jpg

Lmao, just this all the way. Werdum is gonna get hit by a right hookercut and his face will contort itself into permanent Trollfaceitis lol

Sure JDS vs Psychotic and also confident fireman / strongman Stipe vs JDS for the belt. I'm still going for @cigano , it is what it is

Junior via Short Left Hookercut, close and inside almost near clinch. He throws the punch, it lands behind the ear, Stipe falls to his knees, subsequent follow up blows, TKO victory Junior Dos Santos #& The New HW Champion Of The World

JDS!

Bump, yep, I did it. So whut

No, you don't get it. Werdum is trying to stay relevant by talking nonsense. The shit he's saying doesn't even make sense. Okay, so... 'omg he's trolling'.... okay. not really though because he's accomplishing nothing. Junior doesn't care, nobody does, and he's sitting on his ass while Junior fights for gold

Werdum is a total clown
Well TBF the 2 going for the title are 2 blokes that absolutely destroyed werdum in a few minutes and would do it again.

He knows he has no chance against the 2 so he will just shit talk instead of fight.

Back