Julian “Let me bang” Lane signs with WBKFF

Who was he trying to bang (with) in that infamous TUF scene? I’m asking because maybe the promotion can sign that dude next and make Julian’s dream come true in the near future.

That season sucked so bad, all I remember is Magny, Ricci, and “MMA is easy compared to being a soldier” dude who did the fake glove-touch.

Who was he trying to bang (with) in that infamous TUF scene? I’m asking because maybe the promotion can sign that dude next and make Julian’s dream come true in the near future.

LOL excellent point right there! Would be the best thing WBKFF can do for this guy. Make his wish come true and use that old clip for promotion.

Wasn’t Lane suppose to fight Melvin in the Europe BKB last month? I know the legal troubles probably messed that up. Was just asking.

I am so oddly compelled to this card. Brennan vs Hendricks should actually be a banger. I'm hoping Ward planks him for the hell of it.

I entered the thread because I had no idea what WBKFF means

Are palm strikes legal in Bareknuckle?

Let me palm strike bro!

That season sucked so bad, all I remember is Magny, Ricci, and “MMA is easy compared to being a soldier” dude who did the fake glove-touch.
Dudes name was Dominick something , can't remember exactly think he had a kickboxing background

Lane won a BKB World Title why isnt he defending that?

Dominic Waters. If they fight it has to be the main event.there would be no better promotion and build up to a fight.Id definitely by a t-shirt

Damn not to be stereotypical but

Perfect fit for him

This guy was typical for your 2000s drunk pre-hipster mohawk tough guy

Dominic Waters. If they fight it has to be the main event.there would be no better promotion and build up to a fight.Id definitely by a t-shirt

Thank You! The name sounds vaguely familiar. IIRC, Roy Nelson kept telling his team to fight safe, which, while it may be wise for a tournament, made for must-skip TV.

Thank You! The name sounds vaguely familiar. IIRC, Roy Nelson kept telling his team to fight safe, which, while it may be wise for a tournament, made for must-skip TV.

Lane did not want to follow that “fight safe” advice. I also forget who was telling Lane “I do let you bang”.

Back