Juice King

Coastal

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Okay so I was reading the article about Vitor and it got me wondering. What fighter has had the most success from PEDs? I realize there is no way to definitively say who has used and who hasn't. That said, it's easy to look at Vitor's weigh in pics and accurately guess which ones were aided by TRT or just outright juicing. I believe most Pride fighters were users. I also believe all Brazilian fighters of note juices before USADA. Reem, Vandy, and Ken Shamrock had good careers, but how much of it was the juice? Others like Mark Coleman and Randleman appeared to be on the stuff their whole careers. Then you have someone like Bob Sapp, who would never have been relevant without his circus-like size.

I'm not judging these guys. Many of them cashed in and/or made careers that otherwise wouldn't have been there. I can respect that more than when some local meathead juices to impress other dudes with his bench press numbers.

So my question is: What fighter's career experienced the most benefits from juicing?

I'm leaning toward Vitor. He made a name for himself early in his career fighting heavyweights. I don't think that would have happened without the juice. Curious what others think.

Juicy Josh Barnett doesn't even benefit from it, he just loves juice.

Okay so I was reading the article about Vitor and it got me wondering. What fighter has had the most success from PEDs? I realize there is no way to definitively say who has used and who hasn't. That said, it's easy to look at Vitor's weigh in pics and accurately guess which ones were aided by TRT or just outright juicing. I believe most Pride fighters were users. I also believe all Brazilian fighters of note juices before USADA. Reem, Vandy, and Ken Shamrock had good careers, but how much of it was the juice? Others like Mark Coleman and Randleman appeared to be on the stuff their whole careers. Then you have someone like Bob Sapp, who would never have been relevant without his circus-like size.

I'm not judging these guys. Many of them cashed in and/or made careers that otherwise wouldn't have been there. I can respect that more than when some local meathead juices to impress other dudes with his bench press numbers.

So my question is: What fighter's career experienced the most benefits from juicing?

I'm leaning toward Vitor. He made a name for himself early in his career fighting heavyweights. I don't think that would have happened without the juice. Curious what others think.
Hunt at UFC 200.

those who haven't juiced is a smaller list

Rich Franklin, of course.

CTT_5209-600x375.jpg

http://richfranklin.com/the-art-of-juicing/

I would say Josh Barnett is the P4P Juice King. Not for the reasons mentioned above, but because he single handly destroyed a MMA promotion, and UFC's biggest competitor at the time by pissing hot just one time

Back