Judo will cripple you

teachers were correct. Martial arts for health, spirituality and self defense and don't trade your health for being a better fighter, don't hit each other in the head, don't condition your shins and bones to not feel pain etc etc.
U cant be taught to be a fighter without being hurt.

U cant be taught to be a fighter without being hurt.

I have successfully defended myself in real street situations numerous times. Ive been able to hit and not get hit when it really counted using only very light sparring in practice.

I usually had trained opponents so …. not that easy.

So how do you deal with being such a retard?

1. eating my vegetables
2. getting a good night's sleep
3. not being a whiny little sally
4. defiling your mother while your father watches.

not necessarily in that order.

1. eating my vegetables
2. getting a good night's sleep
3. not being a whiny little sally
4. defiling your mother while your father watches.

not necessarily in that order.

Calling you out for giving shit advice =/= being whiny. If anything, you should thank me for calling you out. On your own, you would've been too stupid to realize how stupid you are. Your head is 9000 miles up your own stinky ass, and you can't "defile" anyone because you're a dickless neckbeard. Try washing your fedora.

Calling you out for giving shit advice =/= being whiny. If anything, you should thank me for calling you out. On your own, you would've been too stupid to realize how stupid you are. Your head is 9000 miles up your own stinky ass, and you can't "defile" anyone because you're a dickless neckbeard. Try washing your fedora.

you must get your whiny inclinations from your dad. he gets uppity like this when your mom has me stir her pudding. she likes when i keep the fedora on. her only complaint is that i don't kiss her on the mouth.

when she wants me to frost her brownie, she'll grab my neckbeard, pull me in reaaal close, and whisper "there's no whining in Judo."

she's obviously got the superior genetics. that's why we have your pappy lick up the mess. it's the only decent DNA he'll ever have in his body.

i'm sure he'll share some with you.

First:

How do you have time to dig up a narco thread from fucking 2006? That must take a couple of hours of mindless scrolling That I'd die to have to train.

Second:

How did this narco thread devolve so quickly back in the future of fucking 2019 to calling out people's mom's?

No I gotta take a big shit and hope my lady doesn't wake up from the stench all the way from the bathroom so I can train.

Holy fuck this is funny!

LOL!

I am pretty decrepit I had dreams but Judo ruined those dreams left me with serious health problems. My friend he walks with crutches lost his job can't support his wife. Didnt get a retirement package because the injury was outside of work.

Who pays for him and his wife I go to get treatment like an old man. My gf got so sick of how much I was chasing this judo dream chasing success at Judo. The injuries shes left me.

Currently lost my only form of transport and I am in debt because of time seriously injured. I walk like a cripple.

Tell me is that worth it? If you want to be like me and others here that are crippled go ahead and do it.

don't blame Judo for your poor life choices.

I dont drink I dont take drugs yes doing Judo has ruined my health. My fiancee she left when I couldn't pay bills and lost my vehicle. I go to hospital weekly for checkups and physiotherapy.

If I ca. Stop older guys fucking their lifes up I will because I dont want people to become the pathetic mess I've became posting on here is the highlight of my day.

you ruined your health, finances, and relationships with your poor choices.

Pretty sure my cripplement started when I stopped doing Judo regularly, not because of it. I never had wear and tear sort of problems, but when I started to go out of shape then I'd get injured more easily and having ligaments loosening.

you must get your whiny inclinations from your dad. he gets uppity like this when your mom has me stir her pudding. she likes when i keep the fedora on. her only complaint is that i don't kiss her on the mouth.

when she wants me to frost her brownie, she'll grab my neckbeard, pull me in reaaal close, and whisper "there's no whining in Judo."

she's obviously got the superior genetics. that's why we have your pappy lick up the mess. it's the only decent DNA he'll ever have in his body.

i'm sure he'll share some with you.

People like you are the lowest of the low. You're nothing but a fucking maggot crawling around in your own filth. You're the type of guy who drinks diarrhea and then brags about how "tough" he is for doing it. You're a brainless subhuman who should be ashamed to live. And that's why I fucked your girlfriend. I fucked her so hard that we both went Super Saiyan during orgasm. You, on the other hand, are an impotent bastard who can't even please women with your dildo. Your only use is to buy your girl birth control pills, so I can keep banging her.

your mother is my girlfriend. she's a back nine type of gal, but always takes it on the face so she doesn't anally conceive another child.

total freak though. i don't blame you for the oedipus complex.

your mother is my girlfriend. she's a back nine type of gal, but always takes it on the face so she doesn't anally conceive another child.

total freak though. i don't blame you for the oedipus complex.

Yo, dumbfuck, use the reply button when you reply to comments.

Anyway, after I banged your girl last night, she told me about all the other dudes she's cucking you with. We're all planning an orgy soon, and your mom is invited too. If you lick the bottom of my shoes, I might be kind enough to send you da video. ;) Ah, who am I kidding? You probably enjoy licking shoes. LOL.

I pumped so much cum into your girlfriend that she felt some pain in her belly. She sucked my cock so hard that it almost fell off! This is how good I feel after sleeping with your girl. <Moves>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back