Elections Judge rules that GA Republican Party Vice-Chair voted illegally 9 times.

Should be a felony for tampering with or any type of voter fraud so they can never vote again.

Right you people on the left, we should agree on that , ,,,, right.

I gave the OP as much attention as it deserves but don't let me interrupt the circle jerk.
You decided to not read the story and made dumb comments about it anyways.

<{yearp}>

On a real note the hypocrisy of the story is pretty telling. A guy that commit check fraud big enough to get a felony for it, still becomes becomes The First Vice Chairman of the Republican party at a state level. Then goes on about wide spread voter fraud and how the election was stole, committed voter fraud nine times himself.

If this guy was able to pull this off imagine how many times each Dem voted? I personally voted 69 times.

the donald is never going to let you anywhere near his property regardless of how much you fellate the guy on the internet. he is never going to call you up. he is never even going to mention you by name. sorry pal. the dude who stole your build-the-wall money is much more important to the fraudy orange rapist than any of you sad little chucklefucks.

not even the most finest spectrum of maga trash who support him and who went to war for him and then got hauled off to jail just to own the libs were able to secure a pardon. he didn't give these enraged maga toddlers any money to hire a respectable lawyer. he didn't even put a single dollar on any of their books so that they could buy their 2 scoops of trump lube to help make their stay in prison a little easier.

while the convicted maga pukes were busy getting their cheeks passed around the prison pod for honeybuns, zesto molesto threw them all under the bus for their efforts and so did all of their peers who fed them all kinds of stolen election lies and fairy tales and then called them feds and antifa after they got hauled off to jail and were no longer useful to their failed election campaign.

these people fucked up their lives and have obtained a criminal record that will haunt them for the rest of their lives, and many even received some quality time behind bars, and none of these people who sold them shit sandwiches day aftger day that landed them in this position has even as much as came out and told any of these people "I'm sorry that we lied to you, and I'm sorry for what you had to go through.". not a single one. rot in prison and give me more money motherfucker. that's how much these people value you.

but you can rest assured, the donald is never going to give two shits about you. loyalty is a one-way street to the donald. he won't even pay poor rudy the $2 million he owes him. and everybody else in his inner circle who are getting indicted or hauled off to jail? "he never likeed the guy anyways!"

now you be sure to give him all of your money and votes like the sucker that you are. he is never going to love you back no matter how deep down your throat you can fit that little orange pecker of his.
<{vega}>

Should be a felony for tampering with or any type of voter fraud so they can never vote again.

Sure, as long as "tampering" isn't a code for "making it easier for people to vote"

the donald is never going to let you anywhere near his property regardless of how much you fellate the guy on the internet. he is never going to call you up. he is never even going to mention you by name. sorry pal. the dude who stole your build-the-wall money is much more important to the fraudy orange rapist than any of you sad little chucklefucks.

not even the most finest spectrum of maga trash who support him and who went to war for him and then got hauled off to jail just to own the libs were able to secure a pardon. he didn't give these enraged maga toddlers any money to hire a respectable lawyer. he didn't even put a single dollar on any of their books so that they could buy their 2 scoops of trump lube to help make their stay in prison a little easier.

while the convicted maga pukes were busy getting their cheeks passed around the prison pod for honeybuns, zesto molesto threw them all under the bus for their efforts and so did all of their peers who fed them all kinds of stolen election lies and fairy tales and then called them feds and antifa after they got hauled off to jail and were no longer useful to their failed election campaign.

these people fucked up their lives and have obtained a criminal record that will haunt them for the rest of their lives, and many even received some quality time behind bars, and none of these people who sold them shit sandwiches day aftger day that landed them in this position has even as much as came out and told any of these people "I'm sorry that we lied to you, and I'm sorry for what you had to go through.". not a single one. rot in prison and give me more money motherfucker. that's how much these people value you.

but you can rest assured, the donald is never going to give two shits about you. loyalty is a one-way street to the donald. he won't even pay poor rudy the $2 million he owes him. and everybody else in his inner circle who are getting indicted or hauled off to jail? "he never likeed the guy anyways!"

now you be sure to give him all of your money and votes like the sucker that you are. he is never going to love you back no matter how deep down your throat you can fit that little orange pecker of his.
OoOoo.gif

throw-the-towel-damn-towel.gif

Why do the republicans always scream and point fingers at others but it’s them doing what there accusing others of? Go figure

every accusation is a confession.
Every time:

Accuse democrats of voter fraud, while engaging in it

Accuse the left of eroding family values, while often cheating on or abusing their significant other

Claim trans people are sexualizing their children, but vote to keep child marriages legal

Accuse democrats of corruption, 91 felony counts for their supreme leader

If it's done intentionally as in this case? Sure.

I'd say that he's probably lucky that he wasn't a felon like the Black woman was.
“According to a report from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, a Georgia conservative talk show host has been accused by the state of voting illegally nine times while he was still serving out a felony conviction for forgery and theft in Pennsylvania.”

I’d say you don’t know what you’re talking about. You should try reading the story.

“According to a report from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, a Georgia conservative talk show host has been accused by the state of voting illegally nine times while he was still serving out a felony conviction for forgery and theft in Pennsylvania.”

I’d say you don’t know what you’re talking about. You should try reading the story.

to be fair the tweet he was talking about was comparing a different case where a different white republican (bruce bartman) committed some election fraud and didn't receive much punishment at all when some other black chick got originally sentenced to 5 or 6 years for the same kind of crime, even though the prison admitted it was their own fuckup.

Sure, as long as "tampering" isn't a code for "making it easier for people to vote"

Sure as long as making it easier to vote is not a code word for getting around voting laws which need to be better enforced.

Hi Brutus.

I'd say if you don't know what you are talking about, then maybe you should try reading the entire thread. I was responding to a completely different story. I mean, I even quoted it. ;)

If this is what it takes for liberals to finally admit there is voter fraud I'm all for it.

Liberals are not denying fraud that some fraud exists. We do argue that it is not enough to change elections. We also argue that the majority of proven electoral fraud for the past few election cycles has been by Republicans.

Back