JPost - Dual US-Israeli citizen behind most JCC bomb threat calls

ShoelessRye

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
An 19-year-old dual US-Israeli citizen from Ashkelon has been arrested on suspicion of standing behind most of a series of bomb and other threats to Jewish communities ranging from the US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand over the past six months, The Jerusalem Post has learned.

As of Thursday, with a gag order on the probe lifted by the Rishon Lezion Magistrate’s Court, which extended his detention, sources indicate that most of the cases of threats against Jewish communities and organizations, though not all, led investigators back to Israel.
Police Spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld told the Post that, “this is one of the numerous ongoing police operations that take place with other international security and intelligence organizations in order to try to find suspects.”

“This specific investigation was complex in terms of the suspect and its nature and there was a significant breakthrough in the investigation which led us to make the arrest of the suspect who lives in Southern Israel,” he said.

Rosenfeld continued, noting that “he was the main suspect behind the numerous amount of threats which were made to different Jewish communities and organizations around the world.”
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Dual-US-Israeli-citizen-behind-most-JCC-bomb-threat-calls-484990

Looks like Trump called one right. Though the guy's motives are not yet known - ie false flag to raise sympathies or if he had a grievance for whatever reason.

Imnotsurprised.jpg

Interesting. A lot of the trump-inspired hate crimes have been proven to be hoaxes.

I always find fake hate crimes comforting. If there were enough real hate crimes, folks wouldn't need to fake them so often.

I always find fake hate crimes comforting. If there were enough real hate crimes, folks wouldn't need to fake them so often.
I've always considered real racism to be subtle. It's policies and attitudes that sneak down through generations. You have to be a real piece of shit to actually take action, most people are just slight pieces of shit. Like most issues, people focus on the things they can feign the strongest reaction to, and avoid learning whenever possible.

It's because there are no actual white supremacist groups anymore. The KKK is just a stupid fraternal organization.

The only organized hate crimes nowadays are fake or islamic. I'm not counting lone wolves but the ones with an organization behind it.

It will be nice if and when people ever realize that the environment we have created makes this an *incredibly* powerful and easy tool with which to trash the opposition. Not enough real hate crimes perpetrated by the group you believe is hateful? Five minutes an a can of spray paint and you can generate *tremendous* animosity towards a large group. There are plenty of like minded people itching to believe the narrative whether it's true or not.

Funny how leftists demanded Trump denounce these attacks as if he ordered them himself and surprise it was another hoax.

Look forward to my circle of friends not hearing about this and still hating on the Pres for "creating an atmosphere that makes people threaten others." Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
No group, in the history of civilization has tried to hard to make themselves into eternal victims like the jews. To the point of making it illegal in certain countries to question the obvious holes and exaggerations in the holocaust story. It's funny that even save chappelle mentioned in his Netflix special how Jews try to win the oppression olympics or whatever term he used

Jews false flag all the time, I'm not 1% surprised by this story

"In claiming the status of victim and by assigning all blame to others, a person can achieve moral superiority while simultaneously disowning any responsibility for one's behavior and its outcome. The victims 'merely' seek justice and fairness. If they become violent, it is only as a last resort, in self-defense. The victim stance is a powerful one. The victim is always morally right, neither responsible nor accountable, and forever entitled to sympathy."

1458759914690.jpg

ZZ25E5FC11.jpg

sarah-marshak-swastika1.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/HateCrimeH...sarah_marshak_a_george_washington_university/

It will be nice if and when people ever realize that the environment we have created makes this an *incredibly* powerful and easy tool with which to trash the opposition. Not enough real hate crimes perpetrated by the group you believe is hateful? Five minutes an a can of spray paint and you can generate *tremendous* animosity towards a large group. There are plenty of like minded people itching to believe the narrative whether it's true or not.

>if you elect trump, his racist supporters will be emboldened!
>seriously guys all these hate crimes will happen!
>trumps elected
>no hate crimes
>left would rather fabricate hate crimes than admit they were wrong

Back