Journey to not being a fat F**k

mmafan32

White Belt
Reaction score
so a few months ago i decided i was tired of being fat. i started eating clean and working out. i was 6 foot 268 pounds. i am now 243 pounds and im starting this diet log because i am at a stop in my weight loss. ive been 243-245 for about a month now so im doing this to see if i need to start eating better, training more or what ever. and to keep my mind off of pizza, pasta ext. lol

anyway this is day 1

Breakfast- 3 eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 1 cup coffee with a little bit of cream.

Lunch- spinach salad with grilled chicken, tomatoes, almonds and apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of olive oil.

Dinner- chicken stir fry with canned chicken in water, tomatoes, scallions, bell pepper. cooked in a tablespoon of coconut oil.

Snack/Post workout meal- whey protein powder (Two Scoops) with water and a banana.

the snack/post workout meal is not at a certain time just when i have the time to workout.

i also drink about a gallon of water a day and take fish oil.

any help with something i should eat or take out of my diet would be great. or any help at all. thanks!

That happened to me before. The thing is you loose a lot of water weight in the first month of the diet. So you dropped like 20 pounds quickly. Then it takes some time for your body to "get used" to that weight and it becomes solid.

The best advice I can give you is to take a small break when you hit a stall like that. 2-3 days. Then, come back with a better and refined plan.

For you I suggest to drop breakfast.
For lunch eat a salad with some lean meat or fish.
Eat a solid dinner with , again, plenty of vegetables. Don't snack, it has been debunked many times.

Avoid any nuts, since they are very-calorie dense, no cream, no bacon. Eggs are fine if you get them from a farmer, avoid supermarket ones.

Incorporate jogging, since it has probably the best calorie spent-to-time spent ratio, plus many other benefits.

That happened to me before. The thing is you loose a lot of water weight in the first month of the diet. So you dropped like 20 pounds quickly. Then it takes some time for your body to "get used" to that weight and it becomes solid.

The best advice I can give you is to take a small break when you hit a stall like that. 2-3 days. Then, come back with a better and refined plan.

For you I suggest to drop breakfast.
For lunch eat a salad with some lean meat or fish.
Eat a solid dinner with , again, plenty of vegetables. Don't snack, it has been debunked many times.

Avoid any nuts, since they are very-calorie dense, no cream, no bacon. Eggs are fine if you get them from a farmer, avoid supermarket ones.

Incorporate jogging, since it has probably the best calorie spent-to-time spent ratio, plus many other benefits.

thank you hopefully this will help. and im going to drop breakfast now

day 2 of my log.

breakfast- none

lunch/school- banana, small bag of pretzels and a bottle of water

dinner- chili with ground beef, blackbeans, tomatoes and other veggies and some taco seasoning

snack- nothing yet but if i get hungry later since i will be up late tonight il eat some cantaloupe or some other kind of fruit.

supplements- 1000 mg fish oil, multi vitamin.

gallon of water so far but will drink another gallon or so tonight.

Hey,
Check bodybuilding.com/losing fat forums, they approach weight loss from BB perspective, but will still help you out and give support.
Don't bother with drinking too much water. It washes away minerals, and its not really known if Vitamins and minerals get absorbed by body fully from pills.
Check eat-stop-eat for some Intermittent fasting advice which i highly recommend, siply because its easier.
Check Marks daily apple for low-carb diet and lifestyle, which is also good.

Hey,
Check bodybuilding.com/losing fat forums, they approach weight loss from BB perspective, but will still help you out and give support.
Don't bother with drinking too much water. It washes away minerals, and its not really known if Vitamins and minerals get absorbed by body fully from pills.
Check eat-stop-eat for some Intermittent fasting advice which i highly recommend, siply because its easier.
Check Marks daily apple for low-carb diet and lifestyle, which is also good.

thank you so much!

Breakfast- none

Lunch- wheat PPJ

Dinner- grilled steak with spinach salad with red wine vinegar dressing

Snacks- 94% less butter popcorn

1 gallon of water, fish oil and multi vitamin

check out my training log-http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f49/journey-not-being-fat-f-k-2236159/

First off, congratulations for starting, and I am sure there are tons of great guys that can offer you awesome tips.

I am doing the fight club diet. I posted and uploaded pics in my diet log. Lots of high reps. Consider giving it a go. The hardest part isn't working out. Its the actual diet involved that is the most difficult. I have did a long bulk session and so, my hope is as I cut down, I will hold onto a fair bit of muscle still. I am trying to get into Brad Pitt Tyler Durdan shape. Pretty much thin meso morph body type that is pretty lean, athletic, muscular, and defined.

Lets help inspire each other.

i had a cheat day today as i had golden coral. but after cheat days i go on a 24 hour fast so i did not eat from 130 thursday till 130 friday.

Breakfast- 3 eggs with tomatoes

lunch- protein shake

dinner- chicken with veggies

snacks- protein shake, apple

1 gallon of water, fish oil, creatine, multi vitamin

No pic ....

Check mine. I post updated pics on goingly.

TS, you need to stick with it. You got to be hard on yourself. Get a fridge for you room. Fill it with water. Remove all junk food. Do not even purchase that shit any more. All bread or wraps should be whole wheat. Same with pasta but, if you are cutting drop it entirely. Consider a Keto diet or low carb diet and high protein. I am doing the fight club. If you need motivation or inspiration, check my thread and some of them on bodybuilding.com. They got a series of great threads there as does T-nation though, they promote a lot of stuff that is questionable and that gets fighters suspended. We wont talk about that though.

thank you hopefully this will help. and im going to drop breakfast now

Good call... 3 eggs is a lot of fat. You could switch to just egg whites but dropping it all together is better. It's really all about reducing calorie intake. I recently changed jobs and at my new job I don't have time to take a lunch break and I lost quite a bit of weight (30 lbs) basically by accident (I never planned on going on any diet) and so I've just kept skipping lunch and otherwise eating the same after work and I keep losing weight.

Also another good way to drop your calorie intake is to only drink water (no sodas) or unsweetened ice tea (not everyone likes it but I'm a big fan). Sodas and other drinks have a lot of calories. Even drinks that seem healthy like juice or milk have a lot of calories... for example a glass of OJ (12 oz) has over 150 calories and glass of skim milk has over 200.

Last edited:
Seems to be a lot of crappy advice in this thread. No breakfast/water washes away minerals/lots of fat in eggs? What the fuck are you guys talking about?

Seems to be a lot of crappy advice in this thread. No breakfast/water washes away minerals/lots of fat in eggs? What the fuck are you guys talking about?

I agree. What the fuck.

Back