Joshua/Wilder megafight targeted for early 2018

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
According to Hearn, Joshua is expected to take Klitschko, Pulev, and 1 other person in 2017.

Wilder should fight Joseph Parker and Tyson Fury in between. I think he's going to rematch Bermane Stiverne though

According to Hearn, Joshua is expected to take Klitschko, Pulev, and 1 other person in 2017.

Wilder should fight Joseph Parker and Tyson Fury in between. I think he's going to rematch Bermane Stiverne though

Tyson Fury, Alexander Pevetkin, Michael O'reilly, Lucien Bute, Lucas Brown. After all the drug test failures in 2016, I don't see how you can create a long term plan that includes any exotic white boxers.

What's Hearn's plan for Ortiz? Is he being kept away from Joshua? That would be a good fight or Ortiz can fight Parker since I thought he wanted Parker to fight once in the UK before he fights Joshua. I'm probably asking for too much though.

Tyson Fury, Alexander Pevetkin, Michael O'reilly, Lucien Bute, Lucas Brown. After all the drug test failures in 2016, I don't see how you can create a long term plan that includes any exotic white boxers.

Or unorthodox Jewish Black boxers for that matter...

Nice. Wonder what they have lined up for 2019.

The fight won't happen, of that I am pretty confident.

I don't see Wilder fighting fury for no belt and I doubt the parker vs Wilder fight is made either. If Josh beats Pulev and Klit (which I think he will) then where is this fight going to take place? Is Wilder going to come to England as Joshua is the bigger draw by a country fcking mile. It won't happen! There is more of a chance of this fight happening if 1 of them actually lose their belts

LOL what is Wilder going to do in the meantime??? Fight Bermaine again? Fight a bunch of fringe top 10 hw's on the WBC rankings? Nah this dude needs to start fighting people that are actually relevant and mean something THIS YEAR. than if he wins he can fight the winner of Joshua vs Wlad or Fury. And he probably wont fight Joshua unless one of them doesnt have a belt knowing the politics of boxing.

If im him I would start with either Parker ( if you can get the unification fight) or Ortiz. Win that than lets talk about a Joshua/Wlad/Fury fight in 2017

Back