Jose Aldo is the nicest fighter ever... He saved Martinez from getting KO'ED

He clearly had Martinez hurt bad and could have finished him but he didn't want tHe eo destroy the young lions career so he took him down instead.

What an amazing human being inside and out of the cage. The Goat, the legend, the UFC hall of famer. JOSE ALDO
He was securing the bag thats all

Should have just destroyed him with body shots instead of going for the takedown imo

He just fought smart for the first time in the last decade.

Aldo is a merciful king. Merciful Aldo bless...Unironically it could be true. He stopped blasting Faber with leg kicks in the championship rounds after he had him badly hurt
He sure was merciful to Manny G and Cub Swanson and Korean Zombie and...etc

He just fought smart for the first time in the last decade.
The fuck kinda stupid shit is that? like it was stupid for him to backpack Chito Vera???

Just get the fuck outta here

motherfuckers is cruisin for a bruisin in this bitch

True that. He could have kicked that guy on the head and KO cold. Also must have seen what a KO can do to this guys career. and the trauma too.

Who would you root for if Aldo fought Topuria?
I would root for that fight not to happen. I think a prime Aldo can give anyone in the lower weight classes a run for their money at the very least, it at this point I think he gets overwhelmed early and made to look pretty bad. As a fan of his I don’t want to see that happen, I’d rather see him in some fights he actually has a chance to win here in the twilight of his career.

Aldo is a smart fighter but he’s always played it safe. I personally don’t agree with it in some instances but I really can’t fault him for it

I would root for that fight not to happen. I think a prime Aldo can give anyone in the lower weight classes a run for their money at the very least, it at this point I think he gets overwhelmed early and made to look pretty bad. As a fan of his I don’t want to see that happen, I’d rather see him in some fights he actually has a chance to win here in the twilight of his career.
Yeah I asked cus TS is a huge fan of both Aldo and Topuria which puts a person in a tough spot

Back