Jose Aldo hasn't fought in 9 months. Strip him!

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor wasn't even gone for 6 months and they stripped him.

Make Max the new champion. Let Frankie fight for interim.

200w.gif

Aldo has a history of not defending for 12 months and 14 months, I'm convinced he is trying to beat his own record for not defending.

He has a contract signed you absolute fucking moron

Dude should be stripped because Max was injured ? And we should give the belt to Max instead ?

Lmao. Seek help

Aldo has a history of not defending for 12 months and 14 months, I'm convinced he is trying to beat his own record for not defending.
Who did he not defend against? I think Grispi in WEC was the only one that missed out.

First time in a long time Aldo was the one willing and able to go and it was Max Conoway who had birthday parties and Disney Land...

Be honest, you, me, Conor and the UFC knew that Conor was not coming back to 145 once he won the LW belt and it was a matter of time before they stripped him, they had to upgrade Max vs Pettis with a belt on it, it just shortened the time to do it.

AFAIK there is a date set for Aldo vs Max, who is Conor fighting for the LW belt and when?

There's no need to strip him, he's about to get dominated by Holloway and lose his belt anyways.

i been saying that... People bitch about conor but aldo has held up his division longer than conor ever has when combined, How many fights did he pull out of again?

Conor got stripped because he went up a weight class and Dana wanted to keep the FW division moving along. Holloway is the interim champ and Aldo/Holloway are supposed to fight but Holloway is injured.

He has a contract signed you absolute fucking moron

Dude should be stripped because Max was injured ? And we should give the belt to Max instead ?

Lmao. Seek help
He's pulled out of fights after signing the contract before.

If connor had agreed to a date to fight aldo he wouldn't have been stripped. But aldo "didn't interest him" so he wouldn't accept a fight and was stripped. Same thing should be done to bisping, hes doing the same thing with yoel right now.

But feel privledged connor fans, aldo wasn't even allowed ot move up to lw to get 2 belts like connor, otherwise he would haev done it before connor even started mma.

Seriously, could you even be more wrong? If you're going to troll, at least get your shit right. He went 11 months and 3 fights outside of the class he held his title in. If he was healthy enough to take other fights, he was healthy enough to defend his title, but you know... that takes balls to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back