Jorge Masvidal Unloads on "Little B**ch" Bisping: He's "The #1 Hoe I Gotta Slap"

tenor.gif

Man i love watching Masvidal fight, very skilled fighter with a chip on his shoulder.

but he makes Nate Diaz sound profound and deep.

Masvidal should stay in his lane . Bisping would likely beat the brakes off him . This isn’t the backyard brawl. Bisping is bigger and more skilled imo .
Masvidal is a good fighter don’t get me wrong and I like his fights

LOL, Masvidal sounds like one of these 12 year old bitches you'd find on xbox Live or something. Would love to see Bisping smash him.

If Bisping ripped up the flag of the nation and people you have the most love for maybe you would say some things that can't be described as not so intelligent but very hostile and angry to him.

Michael-Bisping.png
or you would realize its part of his shtick and not get all bent out of shape over a WWE style fight promo.

masvidal would put a beating on bisping. I wonder what people will say after he whoops wonderboy
LOL, I like Masvidal but he sounds like a ruh-tard...people with attitudes like that usually end up in jail...Bisping is a hoe because he didn't charge at him for no reason in a hotel lobby?...makes sense...
are you serious? the guy ducked his buddy romero badly, he ripped his nation's flag. it's completely understandable how he's feeling right now
Masvidal should stay in his lane . Bisping would likely beat the brakes off him . This isn’t the backyard brawl. Bisping is bigger and more skilled imo .
Masvidal is a good fighter don’t get me wrong and I like his fights
bisping doesn't beat the breaks off nobody

incoming rockhold gif....

I'm going by his entire boring-ass, coasting-to-a-decision-that-he-cries-about-career.

Masvidal is trash and probably the most overrated fighter on Sherdog. He for sure won't get a title shot with another boring as fuck fight.
Most overrated on sherdog? More then Ortega, Conor, Perry, Gunnar, and Jimi?

Of course it is a "WWE style fight promo" but one could still cross the line in that type of promo?
Only if you're a person prone to easily getting their jimmies rustled. If you are even somewhat intelligent you see it for what it was. You know what happens to all those little paper flags right? They end up in the garbage.

LOL

"we were in the same line of path trajectory"

"let’s say we’re in a parking lot and he was trying to take my parking spot, it wouldn’t happen"

Only if you're a person prone to easily getting their jimmies rustled. If you are even somewhat intelligent you see it for what it was. You know what happens to all those little paper flags right? They end up in the garbage.
The UFC is a Multicultural Company.

Only a person who is rude, unsympathetic and arrogant would judge another culture solely by the values and standards of one's own culture. You should judge other groups relative to their own ethnic group or culture, especially with concern for language, behavior, customs, national pride and religion.

Whether you like or dislike Bisping at least he makes weight.
Masvidal too small for MW, too lazy to make WW.

Masvidal vs GGG in the future??

The UFC is a Multicultural Company.

Only a person who is rude, unsympathetic and arrogant would judge another culture solely by the values and standards of one's own culture. You should judge other groups relative to their own ethnic group or culture, especially with concern for language, behavior, customs, national pride and religion.
Yoel responded in kind. No complaints.
Are we talking about people fighting or a social studies class??? Fighters being easily butthurt is unbecoming.

Yoel-Romero-3.png

This is what I think of anyone getting upset about this....

642a24ff3a6b6ab1aa3d6aa302eca404--bruce-willis-nclex.jpg

"I’ll tell you one of them, that Bitchping Michael, whatever, The Count, you know, he’s a little bitch, he needs to get slapped up, man. He needs to fucking man up for this shit that he did, you know? Ripping my country’s flag for no reason and then saying corny ass shit like, “well, the flag just happen to be there”.

"That’s not man shit. I would respect him if he did that on the solo, like in front of Yoel or in front of me or anybody that reps that country and did things like that. I mean, he’s just a hoe, man, since even before that, spitting on people’s corners. Who are you? Why would you do that? Maybe in England spitting on people is like acceptable, I don’t know, but here in America you get killed for shit like that. You know? "

If Cuba is your country why are you speaking for America and Americans? Go back to your country. Low trust, high violence isn't a good thing, idiot.

A "hoe" is a gardening tool and has nothing to do with the Ebonic pimp vernacular defining a "ho".

It's like people saying "loose" weight or "I could care less".

Dumb fucks...

haha weak sauce, nice one jorge

Bisping would "Cung" Masvidal.

Jorge talks tough but he's one of the most tentative, decision heavy fighters in any weightclass. His finish of Cerrone has tricked people into thinking he's some kind of beast. Cerrone always crumbles when his opponent refuses to be buddy-buddy with him though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back