Jordon Schultz's TLI Statement

Considering who Lloyd got his 'black belt' in Sambo from, these latest allegations shouldn't be that surprising.

Considering who Lloyd got his 'black belt' in Sambo from, these latest allegations shouldn't be that surprising.

Hate to jump to conclusions but yeah. They are both f$%& up in the same way

This whole ordeal goes to show if it stinks on the surface, there is a river of shit beneath.
Lloyd has stunk for a long time.

Is that listed underneath his black belt in Thai Jitsu on his website?

No, but it's on his BJJheroes profile: http://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-fighters/lloyd-irvin

"lloyd Irvin’s Rape Case and Reactions

On 2013, after two of Lloyd Irvin’s students were accused of raping a fellow team mate of Lloyd Irvin’s academy in a barbaric affair, Lloyd Irvin himself came under scrutiny, when it was made public that Irvin to had been accused of gang rape in a case that dated back to 1990 (check link). To make matters worst, in response to the public interest and outrage on the rape allegations, Lloyd immediately went on a PR overload to try and suppress the negative publicity he was receiving, publishing at least 8 videos from his rape prevention seminar on his YouTube channel in the hopes of pushing out the negative buzz. He also issued a press release for the same seminar and launched a website under the domain name (address) “lloydirvinrape.com” gaining with this at least one Google listing for the keyword “Lloyd Irvin Rape”. Although this shameless way of dealing with the matter didn’t shake many of Irvin’s following, which rained down a ton of support on his Facebook page, some did speak out against the worshiped instructor, including the father of one of Irvin’s top students (Keenan Cornelius) and an old student of Lloyd, Ryan Hall (check Ryan Hall’s response here), among many others.

In a continuation of the shocking case that came to light on January 2013, early in March of the same year a Team Lloyd Irvin’s competitors, named Jordon Shultz, revealed that one of the female students at TLI had come to him explaining how Lloyd Irvin himself had tried to sexually molest her, by using his team leader status to put the girl through these “tests” using the infamous phrase “how bad do you want to be a world champion”, this shone light into possible multiple cases of sexual abuse to many more female students, which led most of the senior competitors of the team to abandon the academy, fighters such as Keenan Cornelious, JT Torres, Marcos Yemaso and Jordon Shultz himself."

Interesting!!! Looked at last year's results for Boston Open. Lloyd Irvin had something like 101 medals. This year, he has 6 people competing. all blue belts.

Any rebuttal on LI's end? I'm waiting for "C'mon Son #2"

and Balto didn't:rolleyes:

Uh nothing against the person but what positive did he actually do? He decided to hide something he "knew for some time" until this shit came up and people started yelling wolf and then, then he decided to release it. Kinda weird don't you think? If he actually felt so bad about the whole situation like he said he did why didn't he let people know about it when he first knew about it, according to him?

My last few posts on OTHER threads have been bored fucking around/just reading threads/laughing at threads but this one is serious. I'm not calling him out I'm just saying don't give him credit for doing something "positive", because hiding something like that isn't. Sorry but it's true.

Uh nothing against the person but what positive did he actually do? He decided to hide something he "knew for some time" until this shit came up and people started yelling wolf and then, then he decided to release it. Kinda weird don't you think? If he actually felt so bad about the whole situation like he said he did why didn't he let people know about it when he first knew about it, according to him?

My last few posts on OTHER threads have been bored fucking around/just reading threads/laughing at threads but this one is serious. I'm not calling him out I'm just saying don't give him credit for doing something "positive", because hiding something like that isn't. Sorry but it's true.

He admitted he messed up. Which is why he decided to release the info. Which has lead to a lot of the dirt coming forth. If Balto didn't release the info when he did, it prolly would have been buried.

Yeah, nothing yet has come out, save for dropped affiliations, and the MCers leaving. LI hasn't been charged/punished yet. I hope he does. If not, at least this information will be out there, and just being able to warn future students is a positive.

Any rebuttal on LI's end? I'm waiting for "C'mon Son #2"

Doubt it. He is letting his inner circle take ALL the heat. Guy is one of those who will let others suffer/die for him, while he sits in security

he only opened up with that terrible apology letter. When it got to the point where he had to address the situation.

Then he responded to Nakapan. Who dropped more dirt on him. He had to respond to that, and he did so terribly.

Other than that, he has stone walled us.

From how he responded both times, it seems that he doesn't know how to take criticism save for pot shots. As he deals with them in a dismissive way, and think it's settled.

I actually don't remember the "messed up part" but I guess.

By the way, after reading him actually molesting girls, it killed it right there for me. I wanted to give LI a chance, as an ambitious person, but it's gone too far. I am now sure that he is a mastermind, but a criminal mastermind. Such a chain of bad things in one little place that led him to have all the shit he has. It amazes me how he was able to accomplish all these things through a sport. A fucking sport. Making money out of something you love is one thing. Making money hurting a sport is another. Even though he is had the most successful gym in history of American BJJ, it's not right.

I actually don't remember the "messed up part" but I guess.

By the way, after reading him actually molesting girls, it killed it right there for me. I wanted to give LI a chance, as an ambitious person, but it's gone too far. I am now sure that he is a mastermind, but a criminal mastermind. Such a chain of bad things in one little place that led him to have all the shit he has. It amazes me how he was able to accomplish all these things through a sport. A fucking sport. Making money out of something you love is one thing. Making money hurting a sport is another. Even though he is had the most successful gym in history of American BJJ, it's not right.

A lot of us came to that conclusion. Guy just did too many thing that are shady

I was TLI btw until this January. He always did rub me the wrong way. But I forgave him, as he was so successful. Guy has done so much harm. Imagine all that talent he cultivated, and it was all to manipulate and satisfy his own selfish needs.

Wonder how many potentially skilled people will quit become of this clown, or who will hear about this, and decide to not start up BJJ in the first place.

from atama. this is hilarious.

----

I, along with many of you, have been keenly following the adventures of Trey in Jordan's regular "Training Blog" emails. For those of you who have missed them until now - I have posted them below. It is a real emotional roller-coaster journey, with cliffhangers and moments of true heartbreak.

Please, if anyone has heard ANYTHING, please let us know. Let's not forget the little guy.

Part 1

I pick up Trey on the way - a white belt who
doesn't drive. I give him rides when I can. He's
a good kid - 20 years old, wants to do MMA.

He needs a good mentor and I talk to him
about dedication, drive, pursuit of goals and
hard work as we drive.

I tell the kid about my mindset, about how
all it takes in one.

"all it takes is one" is a mantra I live by. And it
came to me from a mentor at a very critical
point in my life, actually it saved me life...more
on that later.

I say "all it takes is one match, one tournament, you
can lose a thousand times, but if you tap a good guy,
that's when the magic happens."

He asks about failure and I say:

"Trey, in this game failure is around every corner, but when you
view it like a corrective tool, like a smart teacher
standing over your shoulder telling you, "that doesn't
work - try something else" failure becomes your best
friend, your guide.

He laughs. You don't actually like failure do you, he says.

I don't, Trey, I hate it actually, I say.

But it's grown on me, I say.

He goes quiet for a moment and nods
as if he understands.

We arrive to the school and start the first
session of the day...

Part 2

I see Trey cleaning the common area and ask him how his day went.

"Good man" he says. But I see right through it.

His face is sunken in, and I can see pain in his eyes.

I can tell he's hungry. He doesn't
have much money and when I can I help him.
I buy him food.

I sneak him a twenty dollar bill and
tell him to buy bread and butter. He smiles and
looks around to see if anyone's watching - then
gives me a quick hug.

I leave and prepare for night training...

Part 3

I see Trey, the white belt kid who I mentor in
the hallway, laughing and joking with a few
other kids.

I ask him how he's doing.

"super-fantastic" he says.

I tell him he needs to be more serious.

He says "I'm almost done cleaning - chill out"

I say " DO YOU WANT TO BE A CHAMPION?! " in a stern voice.

I then explain how a determined person is serious about
everything, whether it's cleaning a toilet, or drilling a guard
pass I'm going to give 100% to it.

He say's "yes sir" and walks away.

I was probably too harsh on the kid, but
sometimes I think he needs that.

I can see in his face that he's startled. He wasn't
expecting that from me.

Part 4

I see Trey again after class today

I say "what up man"

And he goes "I got taken off the mat dude"

I say "for what"

He goes "skin issues" and walks away prematurely.

I think I know whats going on I say to myself. Trey doesn't
have a washer at home, he lives with his sister, who is poor.

He's probably been hand washing his gi's. Poor kid. I tell myself
that over the weekend I'll wash all his gis for him.

from atama. this is hilarious.

----

I, along with many of you, have been keenly following the adventures of Trey in Jordan's regular "Training Blog" emails. For those of you who have missed them until now - I have posted them below. It is a real emotional roller-coaster journey, with cliffhangers and moments of true heartbreak.

Please, if anyone has heard ANYTHING, please let us know. Let's not forget the little guy.

Part 1

I pick up Trey on the way - a white belt who
doesn't drive. I give him rides when I can. He's
a good kid - 20 years old, wants to do MMA.

He needs a good mentor and I talk to him
about dedication, drive, pursuit of goals and
hard work as we drive.

I tell the kid about my mindset, about how
all it takes in one.

"all it takes is one" is a mantra I live by. And it
came to me from a mentor at a very critical
point in my life, actually it saved me life...more
on that later.

I say "all it takes is one match, one tournament, you
can lose a thousand times, but if you tap a good guy,
that's when the magic happens."

He asks about failure and I say:

"Trey, in this game failure is around every corner, but when you
view it like a corrective tool, like a smart teacher
standing over your shoulder telling you, "that doesn't
work - try something else" failure becomes your best
friend, your guide.

He laughs. You don't actually like failure do you, he says.

I don't, Trey, I hate it actually, I say.

But it's grown on me, I say.

He goes quiet for a moment and nods
as if he understands.

We arrive to the school and start the first
session of the day...

Part 2

I see Trey cleaning the common area and ask him how his day went.

"Good man" he says. But I see right through it.

His face is sunken in, and I can see pain in his eyes.

I can tell he's hungry. He doesn't
have much money and when I can I help him.
I buy him food.

I sneak him a twenty dollar bill and
tell him to buy bread and butter. He smiles and
looks around to see if anyone's watching - then
gives me a quick hug.

I leave and prepare for night training...

Part 3

I see Trey, the white belt kid who I mentor in
the hallway, laughing and joking with a few
other kids.

I then explain how a determined person is serious about
everything, whether it's cleaning a toilet, or drilling a guard
pass I'm going to give 100% to it.

He say's "yes sir" and walks away.

I was probably too harsh on the kid, but
sometimes I think he needs that.

I can see in his face that he's startled. He wasn't
expecting that from me.

Part 4

I see Trey again after class today

I say "what up man"

And he goes "I got taken off the mat dude"

I say "for what"

He goes "skin issues" and walks away prematurely.

I think I know whats going on I say to myself. Trey doesn't
have a washer at home, he lives with his sister, who is poor.

He's probably been hand washing his gi's. Poor kid. I tell myself
that over the weekend I'll wash all his gis for him.
3VZQ4qk.jpg

Poor Trey. He just wants some friends.

Back