Jordan Mein vs Erick Silva

Erick "prodigy" Silva can win this fight but I am going Mein by early KO

All these jokes have made me a Erick Silva fan. Would be hilarious if he actually went on a run.

WAR "Hot prospect"!!!!!

2018 will be his fooking year. Mark my words. The kid's finally gonna put it all together

i think erick silva jokes will be even more hilarious and timeless after he retires.

Loser leaves town match?

But seriously, they are both so young (especially Silva) bright futures ahead of them in the UFC. Just give them time, they are amazing prospects

Is this fight actually happening?

One of these guys is bound to be a future UFC megastar, the likes of which we have never seen. Why hasn't there been any buildup to this?

UFC marketing team is slacking imo

200w.webp

i got mein via erick silva being garbage

So difficult to predict his one.... Silva has better teq. standing up, but lower output. And he has a weaker chin and can easily get KO'ed. Mein has a higher output and not so great boxing. He has great takedowns but Silva has got great ground game and may get a choke.

If Mein use his adv. by taking the fight to the ground without getting submitted i think he will win. He could win in a standup war aswell just i see it more like 50/50. How do you guys see this playing out?

the jordan mein of a few years ago would absolutely fuck silva up.

now i dunno if he'll even win, his heart isn't in it, he's got a lot of mileage, and imo clearly doesn't wanna be in there.

Old fart Mein is already 28 years old and retired once already, he's in the twilight of his career. Silva on the other hand still has a lot of upside, he has youth and passion, and he still needs some time to physically grow into his body before he reaches his prime.

Last edited:
This will be a war. Pics released from both camps ensure this will be a match up of bright young stars.
maxresdefault.jpg

o_361866226_83e9c54dba3a726172871ab397df9c94.jpg

Back