Jordan Coe HL

MayhemMonkey

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
@Titanium
Reaction score
Young guy that trains at the same gym as me! he's one of the best up and coming muay thai boxers in the UK(imo)

hoping this will garner him some attention, he works hard and deserves every bit of success!

hope you enjoy it

Sweet pan flute(?)

yeah I think thats what it is, he does an Isaan dance for his entrance. He was taught this by Oron Daechkolon(sp?) at Sumalee Gym in Thailand. the Pipes are part of it in some way

I saw his training montage video on the Sumalee website, he did pretty good in his fight video while he was there. Didn't realize he was a serious competitor and not just on vacation.

I saw his training montage video on the Sumalee website, he did pretty good in his fight video while he was there. Didn't realize he was a serious competitor and not just on vacation.

lol he was just there for a training vacation, he only went across for 2 weeks. But the opportunity to fight came up and he took it.

He is actually going back to Thailand to train and fight for Sumalee for a couple of months this summer, there will be another 2 Scottish fighters doing the same called Adam Smith(watch out for him, really good fighter) and Liam McKendry(really tall, decent prospect).

Nice, if I decide to pick Sumalee as my gym in Thailand this summer, I might see them.

this deserves a bump since Jordan has just made the British Rankings

Back