Jones won his first 3 fights in a 13 day span!

PrideisRizin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
All I here is fedor went ten years! Aug/9/2018 next summer will be ten years a decade since jones lost a fight in the UFC! ( Fedor went Dec/22/2000-June/26/2010) 9 yrs 6mths and 4 days with fight in Rings,Pride fc, inoki boom be ya, bodog, yarenooka, affliction, and strikeforce! Just saying!!!

They are both top 5 all time easily.

Tim Sylvia won 7 fights in abt one month.

Well, that is why most MMA fans have, in no particular order, Fedor, Jones, GSP, and Silva, as the top 4 goats. They all did some pretty amazing things.

Of course there is the GSP never finished, Jones and Silva juiced, and Fedor ducked the UFC arguments that will be screamed from the tree tops by most everyone on Sherdog. But it don't change the fact that those are the top 4 guys.

Jones didn't fight anybody his first 7 fights and his 8th fight was against Stephan Bonner.. in fedors first 7 fights he fought arona and babalu...fedor was thrown to the wolves right away by while jones fought the wolves towards the end. And fedor had more fights than jones at this stage of their career

While on all kindz of STEROIDS most likely

All I here is fedor went ten years! Aug/9/2018 next summer will be ten year
s a decade since jones lost a fight in the UFC! ( Fedor went Dec/22/2000-June/26/2010) 9 yrs 6mths and 4 days with fight in Rings,Pride fc, inoki boom be ya, bodog, yarenooka, affliction, and strikeforce! Just saying!!!

TS confirmed wants to be

tea-bag-1429673-m.jpg

By Bones Jonez

Amazing what cocaine and steroids can do for you

All I here is fedor went ten years! Aug/9/2018 next summer will be ten years a decade since jones lost a fight in the UFC! ( Fedor went Dec/22/2000-June/26/2010) 9 yrs 6mths and 4 days with fight in Rings,Pride fc, inoki boom be ya, bodog, yarenooka, affliction, and strikeforce! Just saying!!!
Jon Jones almost killed a pregnant woman

Vovchanchyn won 3 fights in a single night on more than one occasion.

and still hasn't reached the prime of his partying yet.
ZJgnCzA.0.gif

Back